Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 ALLEN & GINTER ALBERT PUJOLS AUTOGRAPH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
**UPDATE/EDIT**

I know i've changed my mind twice in the last 2 weeks, and I apologize, but I no longer have a choice, I've got to let some of my stuff go. So here it is... I am selling the following as a lot:

Autograph Cards:

2010 ALLEN & GINTER ALBERT PUJOLS AUTO (BLUE INK)!!

2006 Topps Triple Threads- Shin-Soo Choo Rookie Auto (119)
2010 Allen & Ginter- Adrian Gonzalez Auto Mini
2007 Topps Co-Signers- Josh Hamilton Auto RC 275/275
2005 Bowman Sterling- Ian Kinsler Auto RC
2006 Bowman Sterling- Koby Clemens Auto RC

Rookie Cards:
2010 Allen & Ginter- Buster Posey (294)
2010 Bowman- Buster Posey (208)
2005 Topps- Ryan Howard/Cole Hamels (689)

2010 Bowman Chrome Rookie Refractors:
2010 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor- Jared Clark 630/999
2010 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor- Wes Freeman 105/999
2010 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor- Casey Crosby 673/999

2010 Bowman Chrome Rookies:
Stephen Strasburg**
Manny Machado
John Lamb
Donovan Tate
Alexander Torres
Abner Abreu
Mitch Moreland
Allan Dykstra
Yen-Wen Kuo
Anthony Gose
Brian Baisley

Inserts:
2010 Allen & Ginter- Ryan Braun Game-Used Jersey Framed
2010 Allen & Ginter- Melky Cabrera Game-Used Bat Framed
2006 Topps- Mickey Mantle HR#1 (Lot of 5)
2008 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions- Barack Obama**
2007 Topps Turkey Red- Greatest Americans: Ronald Reagan**
2010 Allen & Ginter- Little Red Riding Hood Mini**

As stated, I am only selling this as a lot. I had debated selling the Pujols on and off for the past 2 weeks, and thought about some cash n' trades, but finally decided that i've got to let it go along with these other cards for financial reasons (single dad in military). Send offers via PM or [email protected]. Will consider all serious offers. This is also listed on the bay, but I will gladly remove it for somebody on the boards here and also am offering a couple extra cards in this lot on here that are not listed on the ebay listing (They are noted by the **). If you are in the Northeastern Florida (Jax) area, I know a couple of you are, I will deliver them to you in person. Pictures of the other cards are in the link below. Thank you guys and gals. Hope everybody is having a great week... GOO NAVY, Beat ARMY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 842wt_1137

pujols.jpg

IMG00529-20100824-2349.jpg

goep23

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2010 Allen and Ginter Albert Pujols Autograph!!!!

Nice Pull! I bought my red auto /10 for $700

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

TRAVISAKERS said:
I broke a box of 2010 Allen and Ginter over the weekend at Dick and Jane's Sportscards in Jacksonville, FL. I pulled the Albert Pujols Framed Auto in Blue Ink. Best pull of my life. I have a couple of questions about the card that you guys and gals might be able to answer. First, what is the production run of this card? I heard it was 10. Also, Beckett does not list the value bc of scarcity. What would be your estimate of the value of the card in NM-MT condition? I searched eBay history and have seen it go from $600-$1200. Thanks!

Travis Akers
[email protected]

P.S. I am considering offers for the Pujols card but don't know what I want to do with it at this time.
NO PR has been released.
SCHMeckett never lists any card /25 or less due to scarcity. SO what's new.

GL selling it here, since you are new and have no feedback or references.
You should probably just list it on the bay. You'll get the cheddar.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan

Contrary to what Russ says, I think you'll be just fine selling it here. Since paypal has buyer protection if someone doesn't receive an item, they'll just file a claim and get their money back. As long as someone doesn't send gift payment you should be just fine, as they will have protection on their end.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL

I came across this board doing a google search and joined basically just to see if I can get info about the card. I most likely won't sell the card but was interested in seeing what people might offer for it. I just recently got back into collecting from watching a couple of box breaks on youtube. The Strasburg hype also got me interested again and its been really fun even at 30 years old to go on the hunt again.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Pujols 2010 Ginter auto is one of his best looking autos to date. Of the ones I've seen both red and blue, have nice bold autos on all of them.
Post some pictures of AP and of the Braun 1/1?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

TRAVISAKERS said:
I came across this board doing a google search and joined basically just to see if I can get info about the card. I most likely won't sell the card but was interested in seeing what people might offer for it. I just recently got back into collecting from watching a couple of box breaks on youtube. The Strasburg hype also got me interested again and its been really fun even at 30 years old to go on the hunt again.
Awesome.
You found a good place here.
If you stay around, you'll really enjoy it.
Just don't mind the few ****** bags or punk kids.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

Welcome to our fine establishment. There is lots of knowledge and the members know a lot but it would be just guessing what that Pujols is numbered to. Just a guess on my part would be between 10-25.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL

I am sure i'll be on the boards here a lot now that I am back into collecting. I look forward to chatting with you guys and maybe working some trades or deals out soon!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Out of the gates the Blue Pujols Autos were hot but prices have consistently gone down since the dedicated set builders have knocked it from the needs list. This is nothing different from past years. The bottom level for this card should be in the 300-500 range. Recently 2007 Pujols Auto with a print run of 25 sold $370 for comparison.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL

Thats a quick shot i just took with my Blackberry, I can post a better one or a shot of the back if anybody wants to see it. I'll post the Braun as soon as I get back home. I'm in the Navy and working in the office today so only so much I can do until I get home around 4pm today.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

TRAVISAKERS said:
Thats a quick shot i just took with my Blackberry, I can post a better one or a shot of the back if anybody wants to see it. I'll post the Braun as soon as I get back home. I'm in the Navy and working in the office today so only so much I can do until I get home around 4pm today.
Glad to see another soldier on board.
We have quite a few around here!

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008

Very cool pull - Congratulations.

Thank-you for your service.

Members online

Latest posts