Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maybin Recalled to the Marlins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I hope he really gets it together. I think this might be his last chance to prove himself before he really gets labeled a 4AAA player

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Maybe it's just blind optimism on my part, but I still feel he will eventually put up the numbers we all expected from him a couple of years ago.

Remember: he's still only 23.

The majority of players in the Majors are older than him.

He's a big dude who can run very well, has emerging power and is getting better in the field. And he's got the right attitude.

His plate discipline is the only real roadblock. And I still believe he will eventually figure it out.

This is coming from not only an investor, but a fan.

Now, bash away.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Jaypers said:
Maybe it's just blind optimism on my part, but I still feel he will eventually put up the numbers we all expected from him a couple of years ago.

Remember: he's still only 23.

The majority of players in the Majors are older than him.

He's a big dude who can run very well, has emerging power and is getting better in the field. And he's got the right attitude.

His plate discipline is the only real roadblock. And I still believe he will eventually figure it out.

This is coming from not only an investor, but a fan.

Now, bash away.

Sounds alot like Delmon Young. Not that he never showed he could rake, but he definitely wasn't living up to expectations. The important thing was that people forgot about his age and how he is still very young. Now he has definitely cooled off the last month or so, but the flashes that he showed really give Maybin some hope.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
He's got plenty of time. He's only 23. We've seen this time and time again. He'll be an above average everyday MLB player when it's all said and done.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Maybin's attitude about the game will prevent him from ever being a good player. He just doesn't care out there and it shows.

Members online

Latest posts