Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Three Of The Best On eBay

Which Would You Own?

• 2010 Bowman Chrome Nolan Arenado Au. Superfractor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Is this a question? Proven All Star vs. 2 Young un-proven prospects. That super is an iconic card of in my opinon, one of the games greats of today, when he's healthy

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
thegreathambino said:
Is this a question? Proven All Star vs. 2 Young un-proven prospects. That super is an iconic card of in my opinon, one of the games greats of today, when he's healthy

A question mark entails a question, so yes.

Very true, but I'd take many other superfractors of lesser Rockies prospects over the Tulo'; I would take Tulo' over those three, however. The attribute of being "proven" isn't on everyone's mind.

I am happy that those that are not emotionally attached to these players (for the most part), are taking the logical side of it.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
The Starlin Castro AU Superfractor has been re-listed. $6K is a bit pricey, but this card should be in the discussion as well. This card probably will be a better value going forward than the Tulo.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
hoopster3977 said:
The Starlin Castro AU Superfractor has been re-listed. $6K is a bit pricey, but this card should be in the discussion as well. This card probably will be a better value going forward than the Tulo.

Haha - sorry, I knew I'd get some well-justified confusion. I meant "Three of the best from the Rockies." :lol:

Sorry. Anyways, now that we are on pricing. All three of the cards in the OP are incredibly overpriced.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I'm obviously in the minority but I'll take Matzek. I think that young lefty is going to be special. Just a hunch ;)

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
hoopster3977 said:

Haha - sorry, I knew I'd get some well-justified confusion. I meant "Three of the best from the Rockies." :lol:

Sorry. Anyways, now that we are on pricing. All three of the cards in the OP are incredibly overpriced.

I agree - I'd like to pick up the Matzek but I feel that myself and the seller would be too far apart in price so I haven't even put in an offer as I don't want it to seem like I'm "low balling" him.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
Buynhisellnlow said:
Superfractor said:
hoopster3977 said:

I agree - I'd like to pick up the Matzek but I feel that myself and the seller would be too far apart in price so I haven't even put in an offer as I don't want it to seem like I'm "low balling" him.

I believe he is the fourth to own that card, now? Not to mention it is a BGS 9.5. Both of these tend to increase a rare card's price.
I'm content in knowing that I will never own any of those three cards. Simply because they are now above my price-point limit, for any superfractor.

Good luck, though.

Members online

Latest posts