Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB-9/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Curious to know if you indeed have that many Jacksons...very similar to the Young sig....If you do thats sweet.

On a side note...Marcus Thames with the go ahead two run blast to secure a yankees victory today.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
cjb9421 said:
Curious to know if you indeed have that many Jacksons...very similar to the Young sig....If you do thats sweet.

On a side note...Marcus Thames with the go ahead two run blast to secure a yankees victory today.

Yea, I've actually got more than that. It's the blue refractors from thepit. Short printed to /210(?) I think.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I need my Chi Sox to have a great weekend or else the start of the NFL/NCAA season might take more of my attention

You think Edwin Jackson is the real deal? Have they given him a nickname yet? He's got the Tigers Monday. Migeul Cabrera said in a interview he's got the best slider/fastball combo in the league.

His last 3 starts have been nasty...lots of swinging strikeouts.
11K's
10K's
11K's

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:
kentuckyderby said:
I need my Chi Sox to have a great weekend or else the start of the NFL/NCAA season might take more of my attention

You think Edwin Jackson is the real deal? Have they given him a nickname yet? He's got the Tigers Monday. Migeul Cabrera said in a interview he's got the best slider/fastball combo in the league.

11K's
10K's
11K's

EJax is legit. Watching him last year with Detroit really made me a believer. He hits triple digits with his fastball but has the nasty slide-piece to go with it. Every now and then he has a tough time with his command, but he truly has the potential to take over a game and absolutely dominate.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":160ppg8a]
kentuckyderby said:

11K's
10K's
11K's

EJax is legit. Watching him last year with Detroit really made me a believer. He hits triple digits with his fastball but has the nasty slide-piece to go with it. Every now and then he has a tough time with his command, but he truly has the potential to take over a game and absolutely dominate.[/quote:160ppg8a]

I was suprised he's only 26 years old. He's been in the league for a bit now.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone remember if '09 BC blasters were any good....someone has a case of them they wanna dump.

Members online

Latest posts