Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

poor Mike Minor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
So Bobby sends in the rookie with the bases loaded to face Utley and Howard.....his
ERA might never recover!

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Huh? If he entered the game with the bases already loaded and the runs score, it doesn't affect his ERA. It affects the pitcher who he replaced.

::facepalm::

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Huh? If he entered the game with the bases already loaded and the runs score, it doesn't affect his ERA. It affects the pitcher who he replaced.

::facepalm::
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Epic fail at trolling

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
You know, every time I want to block this guy, I can't bring myself to do it. With gems like these, I'm afraid I'll miss one. Easily most comical post of the day.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
BluesBroSJ said:
You know, every time I want to block this guy, I can't bring myself to do it. With gems like these, I'm afraid I'll miss one. Easily most comical post of the day, scratch that, month.
re quote

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Classic lack of knowledge and common sense.

If you are going to talk smack, at least know what the hell you are talking about genius.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
he wont come in to back up his major error either...classic...i hate that we like the same team.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahah
ahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought Captain Perfecto couldn't make a mistake! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! Way to go Kevin!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
markakis8 said:
he wont come in to back up his major error either...classic...i hate that we like the same team.

ouch, well at least he knows a great deal about Ryan Howard. Certainly doesn't understand baseball and statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts