Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
So I have 2 paypal accounts.

One is the account that I accept ebay payments for and I also use it to make small purchases. It is tied to my wifes bank acct incase I wish to deposit the funds into the bank.

The other one is tied to my mastercard and I use it to make larger purchases for the added CC protection.

My question is would I be able to start acceptng my ebay payments to the one tied to my CC without making any changes outside of when I set up an ebay auction with the payment account?

You help is appreciated.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I USE TURBO LISTER, AND UNDER ACCEPTED PAYMENT types, you check paypal and then it asks for the email address to use. you can put whatever email address you want in there and thats where the payments will go.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boomo said:
I USE TURBO LISTER, AND UNDER ACCEPTED PAYMENT types, you check paypal and then it asks for the email address to use. you can put whatever email address you want in there and thats where the payments will go.
This

Members online

Latest posts