Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Future Potential Hall Of Famers(Players 30 or Younger)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
David Wright, Hanley Ramirez, Stephen Strasburg, Aroldis Chapman, Evan Longoria, Brian McCann, Ryan Braun, Matt Kemp, Tim Lincecum, Felix Hernandez.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Hmmm....

I akin selecting a potential HOF'er in the sub 30 group to selecting a CY or an MVP before the AS break. Having said that, Cabrera would also be on my short list of 'more than possible'. But for me, to look in to it any further is conjecture at best.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
matfanofold said:
Hmmm....

I akin selecting a potential HOF'er in the sub 30 group to selecting a CY or an MVP before the AS break. Having said that, Cabrera would also be on my short list of 'more than possible'. But for me, to look in to it any further is conjecture at best.

Isn't 90% of the stuff here conjecture?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
matfanofold said:
Hmmm....

Isn't 90% of the stuff here conjecture?

As far as dealing with premature estimations and projections? Yep..

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I'm surprised no one has mentioned two guys that could rack up some big counting stats by the time they're done playing: Adam Dunn and CC Sabathia.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Wow! No one said Prince Fielder yet?

The guy is 26 years old and has 192HR. Let's be honest. Home runs are the easiest way to get into the Hall.

I know there are concerns about how Fielder will age, but he's certainly on track.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
sheetskout said:

The guy is 26 years old and has 192HR. Let's be honest. Home runs are the easiest way to get into the Hall.

I know there are concerns about how Fielder will age, but he's certainly on track.

I think I like Ryan Howard & Ryan Braun's chances more than Fielder's.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
lisu said:
sheetskout said:

I think I like Ryan Howard & Ryan Braun's chances more than Fielder's.

I was thinking Fielder, but something about his build screams "knee injuries" and I just can't see him playing enough full seasons to keep up pace.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
sheetskout said:

^ This. He is underrated if you ask me, if he was a Yankee or Red Sox he would be extremely popular :eek:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
techboy42004 said:
sheetskout said:

^ This. He is underrated if you ask me, if he was a Yankee or Red Sox he would be extremely popular :eek:

I don' think many overrated players are this brash:

fieldercelebration_fullsize_story1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts