Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone trying RAZOR Oval Office Cuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
$2200 a pack and only 99 packs available. Anyone trying their luck with this stuff.

Ive thought about maybe trying to get 11 people to include myself to pitch in $200 and buy a pack and just sell the cut and split the money.

2008 Razor Cut Signature -OVAL OFFICE EDITION 1 PACK for $2200 (01/28/09 Release)

ONLY 99 Packs produced. EVERY PACK will have a PRESIDENTIAL CUT SIGNATURE or DUAL PRESIDENTIAL CUT SIGNATURE. Potential to hit some $10,000-$25,000+ PULLS ! ALLOCATIONS are extremely LIMITED. Most distributors were only allocated 2-3 Packs. EVERY card is encapsulated in a Beckett Holder. Every card is a 1 of 1 piece. The Ultimate Lottery product with some huge pull potential.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
This is a very very interesting product to keep an eye on. I would love to see a checklist on this baby! I can't imagine someone making their money back if they hit somebody like a Jimmy Carter, George Bush, or Bill Clinton auto but thats my opinion. Who knows? Perhaps its one of every president, and then duals after that?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
This is a very very interesting product to keep an eye on. I would love to see a checklist on this baby! I can't imagine someone making their money back if they hit somebody like a Jimmy Carter, George Bush, or Bill Clinton auto but thats my opinion. Who knows? Perhaps its one of every president, and then duals after that?
I think that is correct..

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
scotty21690 said:
blanning71 said:
I think that is correct..

There are only about 9 presidents that would be really crappy to pull.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yeah I could see the Obama fetching some major coin if he is in fact in the set. Perhaps a card like this......

Presidential Firsts

featuring the first president George Washington and the first African American President Barack Obama.

Man I bet that would fetch a ton!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
blanning71 said:
Yeah I could see the Obama fetching some major coin if he is in fact in the set. Perhaps a card like this......

Presidential Firsts

featuring the first president George Washington and the first African American President Barack Obama.

Man I bet that would fetch a ton!

I think they would do a Lincoln/Obama.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
After looking at the checklist, i think i would cry like a little girl if i pulled one of the 38 crappy cuts. (Only crappy for a $2200 pack)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
you could get 3-5 sigs on each panel and the panels could spell out PRESIDENT. It wouldn't be any bigger than some I have seen in Lettermen. SO you could get say 4 sigs per panel on teh front, then flip it over and the sigs would be on the back. That would be crazy!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Razor just bought this

[ebay:3p3v4q0n]120275231963[/ebay:3p3v4q0n]

Interesting. Well have to keep an eye on that to see if it ends up in the product.

Is that a serious statement?? If Razor bought it for $400 and can put it on a card and sell it for $2200.... you better believe it will be in the product.

Members online

Latest posts