Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Love it when this happens...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I don't know if this happens to any of you guys but I love it when it happens to me.
I've been collecting Austin Kearns (no laughing!) for almost 10 years now. I check ebay at least once a day and it's getting to the point where I think I've seen everything there is to see, card-wise at least. But every once in a while I come across something I've never seen before. I love that feeling and it's even better when it's cheap!

[ebay:235v9njv]400163474805[/ebay:235v9njv]

It's not a mind blowing card but I've never seen one before and finding new cards after so long really helps keep the hobby fresh. Just wondering if others feel the same way.....

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
To answer your question, yes! Great pickup! I believe its been a while since ýou showed off some Kearns. Perhaps its time you gave it a thread :)

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Brewer Andy said:
To answer your question, yes! Great pickup! I believe its been a while since ýou showed off some Kearns. Perhaps its time you gave it a thread :)

Don't tempt me Andy... :)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I remember when my Weeks collection cooled off. Then I randomly found the 2005 Origins 5/5 gold auto out there and snagged it for cheap. I was like this with Hernan Iribarren too.

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
Had multiples of that card at one time. Only card I never had of him was his 99 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor.

Members online

Latest posts