Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Been looking for this WHITE WHALE FOR 3 years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
AUction will end within 5 days...Someone on the board had one (dont know if they still do, but they didn't want to let go of it when I asked)..now I am ready to pay big after a 3 year wait...I hope to get it cheap though..

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
200px-Anticipation_nes.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
So the point of this thread is...

to show off the card when i win, i am just so glad to see it "FINALLY"...got to build it up you know... :lol:

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-BENCHWARMER-AUTO-CARD-GENA-LEE-NOLIN-1-/320605875772?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5996e3c

Cool Mike

I had her last night...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I have to warn you though...Last time i did this, it was anticlimactic for many...

wellthisshure128613029613645924.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
I hope you lose it now.

sorry

I will say my snipe is 4 times BV, so someone will have to pay dearly to get it...but they just might...i am not the craziest one out there . :mrgreen:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
hofautos said:
boxbreaker44 said:
I hope you lose it now.

sorry

I will say my snipe is 4 times BV, so someone will have to pay dearly to get it...but they just might...i am not the craziest one out there . :mrgreen:

Then why snipe? Why not just throw your bid on there if you're willing to pay so much?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
hofautos said:
boxbreaker44 said:
I hope you lose it now.

sorry

Then why snipe? Why not just throw your bid on there if you're willing to pay so much?

BV is only 50 cents :lol:

just kidding...but what would be reason not to snipe?

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Seems like there is more stupid threads on here every day. Why not make the thread after you WON the card. Sir I hope you lose this auction

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
markakis8 said:
JoshHamilton said:

+1

Yes, you have money to spend, we get it.

Back to drinking my haterade.
Who said anything about money? It's a cheap card.

Fine, i won't share it...didn't realize there were so many party poopers...

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
markakis8 said:
JoshHamilton said:

+1

Yes, you have money to spend, we get it.

Back to drinking my haterade.
Who said anything about money? It's a cheap card.

Fine, i won't share it...didn't realize there were so many party poopers...

Its not party poopers...Nobody cares that your bidding on a card...Millions of cards get bid on daily....Please get over yourself...and you may not come across so *******

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
HOF,

Don't listen to all these d-bags. You aren't doing anything wrong. I can't tell you how many worthless threads some of these guys have made. You are really excited, I understand. Good luck on the auction! Looking forward to seeing it.

Skrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts