Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grienke and Gordon trade in works to Blue Jays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Wow, that's huge. I live in the KC area and we better get something huge prospects for those guys. The fans of KC already lost Dejesus. If Greinke and Gordon go, Royals have some butt kissing to do.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
clarkfan said:
Wow, that's huge. I live in the KC area and we better get something huge prospects for those guys. The fans of KC already lost Dejesus. If Greinke and Gordon go, Royals have some butt kissing to do.

alex gordon has been terrible since 2007.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Dear God,
Please don't let Kyle Drabek or Travis D'Arnaud be in this trade. I don't think I can bare any more.

Amen.

The minors' #1 farm system would be upgraded #1A if that were to happen.

I think if it did, their cards would rise. Appreciation by association.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I doubt they would give up Drabek, considering he was the centerpiece of the Halladay trade. At least, I hope they dont give him up.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jaypers said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Dear God,
Please don't let Kyle Drabek or Travis D'Arnaud be in this trade. I don't think I can bare any more.

Amen.

I think if it did, their cards would appreciate.

Because prospects flourish in Kansas City.

Put Grienke in New York, Boston, Philly, or California, and his card values are 5x what they are now.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
clarkfan said:

Truth be told, the DeJesus trade needed to happen. He is a great guy and people love him. The only problem is, check the last time he played a full season without time on the DL. Like I said, we all love him but he's prone to injury.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Everything out of Toronto is simply that the Jays have asked about their availability. Personally, I think this is much ado about nothing.

Though I would love for them to take a shot at Gordon if KC's selling low. But I don't expect either of those guys here in Toronto.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
justinmandawg said:
Royals asking for 2 can't miss and some more. I'll let you know if I hear anything before it happens.

What source are you getting this from??

I've heard it going around but it was just tossed out there. I dont know if it actually fully legit

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Crash Davis said:
clarkfan said:

alex gordon has been terrible since 2007.

True story.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
matty07 said:
justinmandawg said:
Royals asking for 2 can't miss and some more. I'll let you know if I hear anything before it happens.

What source are you getting this from??

I've heard it going around but it was just tossed out there. I dont know if it actually fully legit

I cannot say but it's the one that gives me real information about the Royals.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ironically, BA's Royals prospects list comes out Monday. Guess they wouldn't have a chance to update it before then, assuming it's about to happen.

Still, it should make for some interesting hypothetical questions in their chat.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Jeff N. said:
Jaypers said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Dear God,

Amen.

I think if it did, their cards would appreciate.

Because prospects flourish in Kansas City.

Put Grienke in New York, Boston, Philly, or California, and his card values are 5x what they are now.

Zack still has problems. Put him in any of those situations and you are looking at a bigger basket case than he is already. Guy is a great player, but his illness is being controlled only by a thread.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
justinmandawg said:
tommyfro21 said:
If Gordon gets moved, does this mean Moustakas will be the new 3B guy?

Gordon won't play 3b anymore for KC either way.

So will Mous be the Opening Day starter now or do you think they will wait for a mid-season call-up?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
braden said:
Everything out of Toronto is simply that the Jays have asked about their availability. Personally, I think this is much ado about nothing.

Though I would love for them to take a shot at Gordon if KC's selling low. But I don't expect either of those guys here in Toronto.

I'm getting it from the team that a deal is in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts