Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - November 18, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

I've put in 4 offers on cards the past few days, not lowballing them either, and not once did I receive a counter. ::facepalm::

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One Bad Day said:
Morning.

Are you then winning it with your initial offer or are they just ignoring your offer altogether?
They just decline my offer and that's it, no counter. Oh well, their card can sit in their store for another 6 months.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
mstng99tim said:
One Bad Day said:
Morning.

Are you then winning it with your initial offer or are they just ignoring your offer altogether?
They just decline my offer and that's it, no counter. Oh well, their card can sit in their store for another 6 months.

that's definitely the attitude you need to take. Get pissed for 20 minutes and just say screw it.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Is one of the people who is ignoring your offer Hi5ahusker, or something similar? I've made him offers several times on a card, and he hasn't bothered to reply. Makes me wonder how quickly he would ship the stuff. F him.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
Is one of the people who is ignoring your offer Hi5ahusker, or something similar? I've made him offers several times on a card, and he hasn't bothered to reply. Makes me wonder how quickly he would ship the stuff. F him.
They're not ignoring my offer, they just decline it and never offer a counter....pricks.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Slette said:

He had a few ND 1/1's that I put in very fair offers on and had zero luck. I say F him too.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Slette said:

He had a few ND 1/1's that I put in very fair offers on and had zero luck. I say F him too.

I put in a BO at about 80% of his asking price, and haven't heard anything. Dink.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
If I think someone is trying to lowball me or something then I will just decline and move on, but if your close like you say then I will atleast counter.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
cwells46 said:
If I think someone is trying to lowball me or something then I will just decline and move on, but if your close like you say then I will atleast counter.

Pretty much what I do. If my BIN is $100 and you offer $20, I would just decline. If you offer like $50 or $60, then I will counter. Offer $80, chances are you got it.

I had a guy make a semi lowball offer recently, then he sent me a message saying: "This is my first and last offer. You will be shipping to Australia." Ummm, no I won't, ******.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
TIM! Congratulations!
Thanks Brennan!!!

For those who aren't on Facebook:

Topps Sports
Congratulations to Michelle Loon, Tim Eltringham, and Kham Khone! Each of you were ramdomly selected to win a box of 2010 Topps Update for "liking" one of the consumer sketch cards in our gallery. PMs have been sent for mailing addresses so your prizes can me sent. Thanks to everyone who participated and especially the artists for their great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts