Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - November 18, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
seahawks4ever said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Knowshon-Moreno-Bowman-Chrome-Red-Refractor-1-1-5_W0QQitemZ250728533620QQihZ015QQcategoryZ215QQcmdZViewItem

J-Rod, I'd kill you if I cared enough. Hate ebay sellers that say something is a 1/1 just to get it in the searches when it isn't a 1/1.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I take more offense with the fact that "having a great year" and "playoff push" are not terms indicative of a 3-6 team. Then again they are in a struggling division.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One of the local cops was run over by a man on an ATV today. I'm pretty good friends with somebody who was at the house and am somewhat friends with the witness mentioned in the story (it was his property). Not written here is that the guy was stealing copper from some old trains on the property, according to owner. I don't know if that was reported to the police or not.

A Windber Boro police officer is hospitalized and a man in jail after he allegedly ran over the officer's leg with an all-terrain vehicle.

Brett Marsh was arrested after the incident in Somerset County, police said.

The incident happened on private property in Windber. Police said Officer John Rice and witness Richard Hagen were shining flashlights, trying to get Marsh to stop riding the ATV, but they said Marsh gunned the motor and ran the officer down.

Marsh faces charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person. Marsh posted bail on Thursday.

Rice is being treated in Conemaugh Hospital.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Knowshon-Moreno-Bowman-Chrome-Red-Refractor-1-1-5_W0QQitemZ250728533620QQihZ015QQcategoryZ215QQcmdZViewItem

J-Rod, I'd kill you if I cared enough. Hate ebay sellers that say something is a 1/1 just to get it in the searches when it isn't a 1/1.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

boo hoo cry me a river

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Chad Ochocinco (via Twitter):

I got it, Jay Cutler looks like he can be one of the Baldwin brothers, he looks exactly like Stephen Baldwin(separated at birth)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Close call to super "Mojo" today.

Going thru old singles in clear 150 ct. boxes my Dad's had for years and came across a "Super Rave" #d to 25. It was a Yankee, right-handed batter with the right build. Thought for a second it was Jeter, but took a second look and
>
>
>
>
>
Scott Brosius. :lol:

Still a $10 card, but man if only....$$$$.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Speaking of game, I just checked in quick because i forgot it was on, and wanted to see the score. I'm so thrilled that I have the Titans D starting this week instead of the Bears. It's always nice when you don't think to set your lineup when the NFL decides they need Thursday night games other than Thanksgiving. F you, Goodell!

Off to bed. Have a good one, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts