Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow - USA Chrome Autos are really hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
That is up from the previous $23.50 high on Starling. Interested to see if the duals with he and Lance McCullers move. Lindor is begining to creap up as is Soto (colors not so much base), McCullers, Ragira, Lopes (who has a /5 at $400 with time left), Swihart, Lorenzen, and Maples. Been heading upward for the past couple of weeks as the market has really dried up. Only 67 USA Bowman Chrome Auto's active on auction format compared to 446 completed listings.

EDIT add Vanegas to the list. Blue /99 up to $34 with 13+ hrs left. A new high on that card as well.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
topprospectalert said:
That is up from the previous $23.50 high on Starling. Interested to see if the duals with he and Lance McCullers move. Lindor is begining to creap up as is Soto (colors not so much base), McCullers, Ragira, Lopes (who has a /5 at $400 with time left), Swihart, Lorenzen, and Maples. Been heading upward for the past couple of weeks as the market has really dried up. Only 67 USA Bowman Chrome Auto's active on auction format compared to 446 completed listings.

EDIT add Vanegas to the list. Blue /99 up to $34 with 13+ hrs left. A new high on that card as well.

I have a Soto blue I got in Chicago, pleased with where that card is going.

and on Hochstatter not so much - [phil:16gf1lq3]130458772106[/phil:16gf1lq3]

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Lopes $510. Didn't think it would go that high. Scan showed it was OC when in fact it wasn't. I gave up at $250. Bummer.

Recently grabbed a Black Soto Auto plate for $35. Seems like a good deal now.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I still think some of these prices are bargains. I was hoping they'd be dirt cheap for a while but buyers are obviously catching up.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
The market is drying up. That's the major issue.

With USA autos falling roughly 1 per box and people moving away from breaking these at the moment, they aren't easy to find.

Best time to buy was this past month. Now, as names come out and people want to hoard more, expect big prices.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
The market is drying up. That's the major issue.

With USA autos falling roughly 1 per box and people moving away from breaking these at the moment, they aren't easy to find.

Best time to buy was this past month. Now, as names come out and people want to hoard more, expect big prices.

Agree, I went to search for a couple guys and was stunned at how few were on eBay.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Imagine where these would be if they weren't sticker autos? I have stayed away from buying for that reason, but looks like some people are not holding back.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
yanxyanx said:
Imagine where these would be if they weren't sticker autos? I have stayed away from buying for that reason, but looks like some people are not holding back.

price wise the sticker only matters when there is a comparable or better on card available.

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
cgilmo said:
yanxyanx said:

price wise the sticker only matters when there is a comparable or better on card available.

Valid point, but some people might be waiting for these guys' Bowman Chrome on card First Years

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
emarc27 said:
cgilmo said:
yanxyanx said:

Valid point, but some people might be waiting for these guys' Bowman Chrome on card First Years
Which wouldn't be for 2-3 years.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
What was all that talk about not buying early :cool:

aaaaaaaa-3.jpg

aaaaaaaa-2.jpg

dfdddsa-2.jpg

aaaaa3-3.jpg

dfdddsa-3.jpg

asdfasdfsd-3.jpg

aaa-2.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
blazers091 said:
they'll be cold when usa patch autos and true bowman chrome autos come out.
Depends on design of the patch autos.
And sure, they'll be cold in 2-3 years when the real deals come out.
But till then, what do you have?

Members online

Latest posts