Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow - USA Chrome Autos are really hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
blazers091 said:
they'll be cold when usa patch autos and true bowman chrome autos come out.
Depends on design of the patch autos.
And sure, they'll be cold in 2-3 years when the real deals come out.
But till then, what do you have?

sticker autos

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
There's hot....and then there's HOT.

[ebay:3m0naoyb]360321950663[/ebay:3m0naoyb]

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
Jaypers said:
There's hot....and then there's HOT.

[ebay:37zydsbu]360321950663[/ebay:37zydsbu]

Insanity, glad I picked up my 19 autos of him already.

You are going to make out like a bandit on those, congrats!

The last Swihart Ref sold for $30.60 - [phil:37zydsbu]110614341599[/phil:37zydsbu]

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Score another point for 2010 Bowman Chrome. It's really not a bad product considering the low price point. USA Autos just provide extra value which appears to be on the rise.

Whether or not people are waiting for on-card chrome autos, those won't happen for a long time. Lots of guys will be hyped on ESPN around draft time, which will make these even more popular.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
topprospectalert said:

Actually, that's been the standard for Delmonico since the 2nd week or so. They were fluctuating in the teens at some points though.

I thought he would sell for less, since he has 2 years worth or prior autos, but he is selling well.

Blue refs have been consistently over $30 per for a while now.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
That was the first /199 I have seen thats broken the $20 barrier. The Blue's have been pretty consistant in the $28-$35 range since release. Haven't seen one of them go off since the recent USA spikes began

Last 4 /199 sales:

$11.48
$11.48
$16.48
$16.88

braden

Aug 7, 2008
topprospectalert said:
That was the first /199 I have seen thats broken the $20 barrier. The Blue's have been pretty consistant in the $28-$35 range since release. Haven't seen one of them go off since the recent USA spikes began

Last 4 /199 sales:

$11.48
$11.48
$16.48
$16.88

Glad I saw this post. I pulled a Demonico Blue Ref Auto and put it aside. Guess I'll put it up for auction now. Thanks!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
So what is causing the price increase? The list? Or Enough people have now STASHED enough to start hyping? All of a sudden we have continuous posts about these cards, which is helping fuel the fire.

Just a thought

Skrip

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
ballerskrip said:
So what is causing the price increase? The list? Or Enough people have now STASHED enough to start hyping? All of a sudden we have continuous posts about these cards, which is helping fuel the fire.

Just a thought

Skrip

I really think it was the posting of the top 100 list. Things were calm for a few weeks until it's unveiling. Now everyone is clamoring to grab these things which is causing prices to jump up with each passing auction. I honestly would have prefered to keep these quiet as I was still in the process of buying. Oh well, theres always the 16U in Draft.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
I think its a combo of the list and the limited number that are on the market. The same has happened with the regular chrome AUTO colors. Oranges and Golds have been going anywhere from 1.5 to 4x the prices of a week or two ago. So its a trend across the product. Honestly the USA's have seen less of a bump (while still pretty absurd), then some of the regular autos. The Blue's are still pretty cheap and have not popped much from their original levels both with the USA's and the regulars

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts