Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ready for my Albert Pujols autograph this weekend.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
Hello,

I am ready for the St. Louis Cardinals Winter Warm-Up. The Warm-Up takes place this weekend in downtown St. Louis. I am primarily an Albert Pujols collector so this is one time of year where not only can I get an in-person autograph, but also get items inscribed. The primary item I will be getting signed this year is my home run ball.

pujols_HR_218.jpg

I will provided an updated picture after it gets signed on Monday.

Thanks,

Cards Fan

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
If I wasn't boycotting the St. Louis Cardinals, I'd try to get up there and get my game-used ball from the game that Albert broke the April HR record signed by him.

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
If I wasn't boycotting the St. Louis Cardinals, I'd try to get up there and get my game-used ball from the game that Albert broke the April HR record signed by him.

I enjoy attending the Winter Warm-up. It is normally not a cheap weekend, but the majority of the money I spend ends up going to the Cardinals Care charity.

Thank you,

Cards Fan

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Cards Fan said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I enjoy attending the Winter Warm-up. It is normally not a cheap weekend, but the majority of the money I spend ends up going to the Cardinals Care charity.

Thank you,

Cards Fan

That is cool. And BTW, I'm full of it...I simply give the STL Cardinals my money through their Springfield facility.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
The Cubs need to learn. Make the people pay for big name autos. They are limited anyways. I mean it goes to charity, and I need Zambrano's auto :lol: Good luck! Should be fun.

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
The Cubs need to learn. Make the people pay for big name autos. They are limited anyways. I mean it goes to charity, and I need Zambrano's auto :lol: Good luck! Should be fun.

All the money does go to charity.... Pujols is the most expensive autograph at $175.00. It is the one time of year when I know I can get something signed and inscribed.

Thank you,

Cards Fan

Members online

Latest posts