Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Yo, what up Freedom?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
How've things been?

fry_in_underwear_futurama.jpg

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
wideright said:
Where ya been Rud?? Got any retail breaks in the works for us??

I havent ripped wax in months...lol.

We'll see..I might do a welcome home thingie

yeah..I thnk I will..I'm drivin by a walmart..I'm not gonna force it though

I've been doin alot of work and various other things that have kept me away from visiting these boards on even a semi-regular basis.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Rudzud said:
wideright said:
Where ya been Rud?? Got any retail breaks in the works for us??

I havent ripped wax in months...lol.

We'll see..I might do a welcome home thingie

yeah..I thnk I will..I'm drivin by a walmart..I'm not gonna force it though

I've been doin alot of work and various other things that have kept me away from visiting these boards on even a semi-regular basis.

I know you can smell the blasters through your windshield. You know you wanna, you know you're gonna ;) Good to have you back, man.

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
Rudzud said:
How've things been?

Good to see you again. Of course, I haven't been around in months either (but I'm not a big enough drama queen to make a new thread about it... ;) )

Cool that we both showed up at the same time. You are a nice positive addition to the boards, and I show up to counter-balence the positive energy. Must keep balence in the universe (and the message boards)...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Raymond said:
Rudzud said:
How've things been?

Good to see you again. Of course, I haven't been around in months either (but I'm not a big enough drama queen to make a new thread about it... ;) )

Cool that we both showed up at the same time. You are a nice positive addition to the boards, and I show up to counter-balence the positive energy. Must keep balence in the universe (and the message boards)...

chi.png

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Raymond said:
Rudzud said:
How've things been?

chi.png

Are you calling me "Rudzud's Yang"????

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Raymond said:
cgilmo said:
Raymond said:
Rudzud said:
How've things been?

Are you calling me "Rudzud's Yang"????

Yes Raymond, don't fight it, embrace it.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Raymond said:
cgilmo said:
Yes Raymond, don't fight it, embrace it.

And people wonder why I never post here... ;)

Oh goodness. Good to see you too man.
Bornagaincollector said:
Rud,
Any new additions to the Greenwell Family?

Roger

Negative. Havent really picked up anything card related recently. Plus well I'm pretty content with my greenwell collection as it is. Just waiting for the first release of GU. Maybe now that he's in the Sox HOF...
jarcar said:
My favourite signature is back. YAAAAA. ;)

Glad to see you love the ladies...and Colbert!

Anyways, yeah...no live break for me..not today. Both Wally's I went to (trying to find a copy of The Warriors on DVD) had some okay stuff..both were loaded with 08 Elite, but..I'm not a prospector.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts