Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, Who is Milwaukee's Top Prospect Now?

New MIL Top Prospect?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Now that they've dealt their top two guys, as well as Jeffress, who would you give the #1 spot to? For me it's "Scarface".

Vote.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
CodyScarpettaBowmanChrome.jpg

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Here's the Brewerfan.net Power 50. I usually agree with it, but of course not always.
Plus, it's refreshing to see people talk about prospects who aren't into cards or invested in some way.

1. Brett Lawrie
2. Jeremy Jeffress
3. Jake Odorizzi

4. Zach Braddock
5. Lorenzo Cain
6. Mark Rogers
7. Wily Peralta
8. Amaury Rivas
9. Kyle Heckathorn
10. Kentrail Davis
11. Cody Scarpetta
12. Caleb Gindl
13. Scooter Gennett
14. Taylor Green
15. Erik Komatsu

Others noted in this thread so far:

19. Khris Davis
33. Hunter Morris

I know Kevin Goldstein was working on his new Brewers prospects top ten, looking forward to that. And certainly looking forward to the next draft!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, here's an interesting turn of events.

BA just tweeted that Mark Rogers is their new #1 prospect.

Did I just go back in time? Is this 2004?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
bradical said:
Better yet, what does the Royals Top 10 look like now?

This is what mine looks like. I have Jeffress at # 11.

#1 Mike Moustakas
#2 Eric Hosmer
#3 Wil Myers
#4 Mike Montgomery
#5 John Lamb
#6 Jake Odorizzi
#7 Christian Colon
#8 Aaron Crow
#9 Chris Dwyer
#10 Danny Duffy

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The Brewers top prospect is definately not Khris Davis. He is simply too old for the level he's at in my book.

Kentrail Davis had the best season out of all of them, and Rogers (to me) doesn't qualify anymore.

I would go with Scarpetta or Kentrail at this point.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
from Twitter: @BenBadler 8-10 range, for me. System is STACKED RT @Exposfan1998 Ben where would Odorizzi and Cain rank in Royals top 10?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Exposfan said:
from Twitter: @BenBadler 8-10 range, for me. System is STACKED RT @Exposfan1998 Ben where would Odorizzi and Cain rank in Royals top 10?

Ben didn't realize that Cain is no longer considered a prospect, as he has over 130 ABs.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
It's a terrible system at this point, so who really cares. They'll have to reload it this year in the 2011 Draft. I always support trading prospects to get an excellent proven player (within reason) so I think it was a good trade. None of the guys Milwaukee traded are stud prospects though there were a couple of good ones. Also, Grienke is the type of player who might re-up with Milwaukee even after his contract is over. Prefers smaller markets, he'll get to pitch in the NL, and Milwaukee should at least be solid this year, which is more than you can say for these past few KC teams.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
James52411 said:
It's a terrible system at this point, so who really cares. They'll have to reload it this year in the 2011 Draft. I always support trading prospects to get an excellent proven player (within reason) so I think it was a good trade. None of the guys Milwaukee traded are stud prospects though there were a couple of good ones. Also, Grienke is the type of player who might re-up with Milwaukee even after his contract is over. Prefers smaller markets, he'll get to pitch in the NL, and Milwaukee should at least be solid this year, which is more than you can say for these past few KC teams.

Alcides Escobar was a stud prospect a year ago. Top 20. Just sayin.

Members online

Latest posts