Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailing Frenzy - Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I used paypal shipping to mail out a package to a trader in NY.....I am also in NY.....I mailed it this past Friday, when clicking the DC # from the paypal website I get the following detail information:

Your item was processed through and left our SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 facility on December 19, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 19, 2010, 5:32 pm, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 18, 2010, 11:34 pm, HARTFORD, CT 06101
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 17, 2010

Why is this item going through CT and MA??!?!?!? I mailed this from NY....I usually just leave the packages in my mailbox with the thingie up but I left this at my actual post office in NY as I had to stop at an ATM first near the PO....The person recieving the package is also in NY so it should have arrived Saturday/Monday....

Did they screw up my package from the original destination? This was cash in a bubble mailer so I don't think they could have realized there was cash and took it out and sent my package on a wild goose chase.....Has anyone seen this before?

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I think it might be a glitch in the system. I had a package once that was being shipped from San Jose to Fresno all here in California. According to the PO DC website the package went to Alaska and then to Texas before coming back to California after starting in California. When I asked at the PO about it they said sometimes the tracking #'s get re-used and info gets mixed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts