Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves extend uggla

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
still can't believe one extra year at just about the same salary made him leave the fish.

Ugh-La.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
4/48 was the only offer that was ever public.

Uggla said the problem was years. He said if Ryan Howard, Carl Crawford, and Jason Werth (around his age, and in his opinion his skill level) can get 6 and 7 year offers than so should he.

Well,he got all of one extra year,

Congrats, and we'll miss you, but since you're now a rival.....I hope you hit .220 from here on out :)

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
This is really a 4 year extension, as the first year of the 5 is this year and they are just buying him out of his last year of arbitration... like it

dizzyduff13

Apr 7, 2009
Miami, Fl
Lmao I remember when Giles was actually useful. The reason I brought up the initial offer was to see if maybe that was a justification for him wanting out. Not to mention the way they handled cody Ross.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Is this the same guy who went to the All Star game and kicked the ball around for an entire inning?

OUCH

Members online

Latest posts