Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20 Packs of 2010 BDP...Very Nice HIT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Went to Pennisula Sports Cards in Belmont CA. I am here in the area on business, decided to bust a few packs of 2010 BDP. As I was opening them I was not seeing much of anything then I saw Gold...Slid the card above it to the side and saw this:

2b0388df.jpg

Crappy I know...Opend a few more packs and pulled a couple of refractors....blah blah blah...

Opened a pack then turned it over...moved a few cards and saw BLUE.....now I am thinking...ok ok...please be an auto....beggin I know!!

Slid the top card to the side..........and this was below it...

e62d74d9.jpg

I am in my hotel room trying to take pics of this and it wasn't working out so well.... lol

Here are the other refractors:

9a6bfa48.jpg

8e3a4ba3.jpg

bc699eeb.jpg

Pretty excited about the Machado...the guys there and I were chatting before I started breaking and I was telling them I wanted to pull a Machado Auto...Talk about an exciting break!!!

Thanks,
Alex

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
lisu said:
congrats - where are you staying near there? I stop by Peninsula every so often.

I m at the Country Inn and Suites like a mile or 2 south of the shop. Nice guy in there (he reminded me of Ray Romano) he and I had a nice little conversation while I was ripping...It is a nice shop and they have a tons of product. Prices were naturally a little high, but the conversation and sick pull made up for it.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
alexs64 said:
lisu said:
congrats - where are you staying near there? I stop by Peninsula every so often.

I m at the Country Inn and Suites like a mile or 2 south of the shop. Nice guy in there (he reminded me of Ray Romano) he and I had a nice little conversation while I was ripping...It is a nice shop and they have a tons of product. Prices were naturally a little high, but the conversation and sick pull made up for it.

yep, I know where that is. nice mojo. i've had good mojo there in the past too!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
lisu said:
alexs64 said:
lisu said:

yep, I know where that is. nice mojo. i've had good mojo there in the past too!

Thanks!! I was hoping someone was around this area that could let me know how the shop was before I went. But it worked out for me...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I am in my hotel room trying to take pics of this and it wasn't working out so well.... lol

Come on man really, your sitting in your hotel room with the spankie vision on and staring at that Machado and rubbing one off. This we do not need pictures of. :lol:

Nice pick-up's though. ;)

Members online

Latest posts