Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First time seller on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
How bad will not having a selling history effect sales of cards. Nothing big just some prospect lots of chrome. I do have a perfect buyer rating with 100 purchases.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
We all started somewhere i dont think it will cost you much as long as your feedback is good from buying most people just look at the overall feedback number.

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
soulax5 - Im looking to wait for a couple weeks to sell. Not large lots and some of them being RC lots.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
You should be fine. Esp if they are not big $ cards. I have bought plenty of times from sellers with 10 - 20 fb and i never check if they are from selling or not. As said before the buyer is covered with paypal so there should be no worries.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
You should be fine. Esp if they are not big $ cards. I have bought plenty of times from sellers with 10 - 20 fb and i never check if they are from selling or not. As said before the buyer is covered with paypal so there should be no worries.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The lack of selling FB shouldn't hurt you, especially on lower-end stuff.

But, if you're waiting a coupla weeks, I'd try listing them here first. You save the hassle of eBay, save the eBay fees and some buyers use personal payment option from PP, saving you fees there too.

Good luck either way!

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I buy cards on eBay, but I have only sold one item.

With that being said, the item I sold went for what I was wanting to make--it was a 2010 A&G Adam Lind extended rip mini--and I sold it for around $35 on auction.

As long as your listing looks like you actually put some time into it, and you don't write in all lower-case, the card should sell fine.

Over 100 perfect buyer feedback helps even more.

Members online

Latest posts