Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoebox Dividers/Organization Aids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I posted this sample in another thread and it got me thinking

IMAG0158.jpg

Do you think there is a market out there for a set of 30(mlb teams) and also personalized ones with the players name on it.

The one I showed is 3x5 and fits the shoebox but is a little too tall and you cant close the lid. Thats not a problem as I can cut them to any size.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
What do you think a good price point would be?

They are a hard plastic that will last for a very long time.

$30 to $35 for a set of 30 of them

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
definately brings me back to the late 80's early 90's when guys actually brought 5k boxes divided by player with all base, insert and oddballs in each... ah the good ol days of collecting!! I would think there would be a market amongst dealers for these and maybe team collectors as well.. you might have to be open to selling lots of say 2, 4, 6 teams etc and even singles to make it worth your while to produce them but they look to be nice quality.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
some pricing info

$35 for a set of 30 teams

$2 ea for individual ones/can be personalized

custom sets - pm for quote

rimcdonald

May 22, 2010
I would like them with player names or set names on them. I would buy them for a buck or so apiece.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
They are really cool. Would you be able to do years? 1999, 2000, etc, etc? I think it would be cool to have something like to seperate the years for my player collections.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
All In Cards said:
100% custom

you could have some that say "Gilmore's Picks", JP's Stud's, Mason's Hot Hot List

Very cool Andrew. I just wanted to double check. I'll have to see how many I need and what all years I need. I would definitely want them trimmed down a bit so that I put the shoebox lid on.

Members online

Latest posts