Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why do some members here (select few)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
Continuously try to undercut buyers? It's the same members too. Over and over again. You can't have every single steal. Let it go.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
nikateen said:
Continuously try to undercut buyers? It's the same members too. Over and over again. You can't have every single steal. Let it go.

Any examples? I'm not sure I follow...

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
nikateen said:

Not with that attitude you can't.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I think he means when someone posts a steal, why do some members try to come in and say "I will give you $1 more than that guy."

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
I think he means when someone posts a steal, why do some members try to come in and say "I will give you $1 more than that guy."

Bingo. A certain member on here does it all the time. It's becoming pretty pathetic. If you didn't hit the BIN, just let it go man. Card isn't yours.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Call 'em out, draw them out of their hiding place, maybe they will respond to the thread, and we can find out why they do it. Seems pretty pathetic to me that people do it.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Had it happen to me several times on bmb/fcb. It’s why I rarely post ‘steals’, show off stashes (maybe once I’m done buying/hype starts- like moosetacos my loverforalltime lol), etc.
Truth be told, they’re likely the same morons who WAY lowball you when you have BIN/BO + then when you decline, they counter w/LOWER offers than before (or $1 more) haha

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Call 'em out, draw them out of their hiding place, maybe they will respond to the thread, and we can find out why they do it. Seems pretty pathetic to me that people do it.
True that!
Call out the troll!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
that REALLY is a ***** move and im just glad that the seller held onto this deal for you!

karma is a bitch and i hope it goes his way

dave

PS - Ian S :lol: :lol: good to see you back!!!

Members online