Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - February 18th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Got a message from the Finest Julius Jones 1/1 seller. He said he's sorry but the card was already sold. ********. I won't be posting any more auction wins here until they are in hand. I'm guessing somebody saw my post and then offered more money. ******* pissed.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Sorry to hear that man. Can you post a link to the auction again so I can add the seller to my blcok list?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
One Bad Day said:
Sorry to hear that man. Can you post a link to the auction again so I can add the seller to my blcok list?

I just messaged him asking him the real deal. I told him if he tells me the truth and refunds me I will leave it alone. It could have been an honest mix up but I really don't think that's the case.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Going to be 76 and sunny for the opening day of baseball. I am real excited for the season to get started. Anyone else follow college baseball?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
That sucks to hear Craig, I would hope nobody on here would go behind your back and offer the seller more money than what you won it for.

In no way am I suggesting that a regular here would do it. Lurkers man, lurkers.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Got a message from the Finest Julius Jones 1/1 seller. He said he's sorry but the card was already sold. ********. I won't be posting any more auction wins here until they are in hand. I'm guessing somebody saw my post and then offered more money. fracking pissed.

Thats crazy! Did you post it in the daily thread?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Got a message from the Finest Julius Jones 1/1 seller. He said he's sorry but the card was already sold. ********. I won't be posting any more auction wins here until they are in hand. I'm guessing somebody saw my post and then offered more money. fracking pissed.

Thats crazy! Did you post it in the daily thread?

Yep, yesterday.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
link us seller and make your you neg him. Although he might get it removed so do a nice negative and hope it sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts