Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Kennedy Project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Alright. I know I have made a lot of threads about this already, so instead of making a new one for every question, I will post a question in this thread and update the title with the date the question was added, and the page it is on.

So anyway, this is what I am going for.

I am trying to obtain signatures of members somehow involved with the Kennedy Assassination. It can be just about anything. Obviously, the many of the A-List key players (Kennedy, J.Kennedy, Johnson, Oswald, Ruby, etc) have passed away, but there is still many many people who were there.

I am also going to try to find a way to display them. A frame and matte is an option, but that would cost a lot of money.

If anyone has any names of people, I would appreciate if you could post them here, or PM them to me.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Hugh Aynesworth
he was the head reporter of the Dallas Morning News at that time he was the first to interview Lee Harvey Oswalds wife. He was there when Oswald was arrested and was the first reporter on the scene of J.D Tippits murder site.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:p ... assination
you have probably seen this list but it has many key names on it. Click each one and you can learn the connection by reading it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts