Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps 60 Dig Up Rings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Sorry if this has been posted already but I went back about 10+ pages and couldnt find it but does anyone know when you can start trading cards/rings on diamondtopps.com?

thanks in advance

minors4me

Apr 16, 2010
bighurtcollector said:
Sorry if this has been posted already but I went back about 10+ pages and couldnt find it but does anyone know when you can start trading cards/rings on diamondtopps.com?

thanks in advance
April 1st 2011

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
How many people are going to stop trading once they get to 45 rings considering the Mantle is super tough to dig up? At 45 rings, that's the last prize level so it's kind of futile to continue after that point until you can acquire the Mantle.

Also, it will be interesting to see what can be traded for what. IE: Can virtual rings be traded for cards? Can the die-cut parallels be traded for rings or regular cards?

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Also, it will be interesting to see what can be traded for what. IE: Can virtual rings be traded for cards? Can the die-cut parallels be traded for rings or regular cards?

It was listed in the rules that only like-items can be swapped. Rings for rings and cards for cards. Die-cut parallels can be traded for other cards.

Members online

Latest posts