Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled a Jahvid Best Sp Authentic Gold Auto Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
alabamalongsnake said:
makes it more fun i guess. thought about a three day. varying opinions on whats better.

Ending it on Friday night or Ending it on Sunday night are both pretty silly ideas. Ending it during American Idol is also dumb. I don't know what days Idol airs on, but just list it a week day other than that.

I think the day trumps the effectiveness of 1 or 3 day, any day. But, with cards like this, normally you can get the two guys you need to get it close enough to where it needs to be.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
it's already at $80 after just a couple of hours. I think it's headed for close to $200 if not higher which is fine. I broke 4 boxes and got some other great cards. Not sure which ones I will list if any.

Thought about keeping the Best but so much other stuff I could buy.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
i have ended auctions on everyday of the week and actually friday night auctions out sale the others by a long shot. I guess because most people get paid on Fridays.

pigskincardboard said:
alabamalongsnake said:
makes it more fun i guess. thought about a three day. varying opinions on whats better.

Ending it on Friday night or Ending it on Sunday night are both pretty silly ideas. Ending it during American Idol is also dumb. I don't know what days Idol airs on, but just list it a week day other than that.

I think the day trumps the effectiveness of 1 or 3 day, any day. But, with cards like this, normally you can get the two guys you need to get it close enough to where it needs to be.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Ending stuff at certain times is overrated. There are cards that were ending at 9am on a Tuesday morning that I thought I could steal and they ended up going for more than a "prime time" ending auction. People are hip to badly listed and odd time ending stuff now.

Good luck with the Best sale, great looking card.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
pigskincardboard said:
alabamalongsnake said:

American Idol? :lol:

I would think most guys would be away from the tv and on the computer while American Idol is on.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
agreed - never a "best" time in my opinion.

lots of people are looking for deals on sunday night but that means your item might be one of many.

auctions are so unpredictable. what you need to get a good price are two dueling bidders.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I pulled a Rolando McClain white patch auto/25 out of a weird hot box(6 autos 4 skinny rookie autos and 2 patch autos) Has to be a first time for SP Authentic hot boxes. There were 3 hot boxes out of 16 at the shop all had 6 autos. The 2 patch autos in the hots were a manufactured Bowl Game patch auto plus a rookie patch auto.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
i got two hot boxes out of four with six autos. only one of the bowl game patch autos though.

if you are interested in selling the rolando mcclain or trading let me know.

Dlax085

Jul 26, 2009
Thanks for the card lol!! never even saw this thread either lol

jahvisspagold.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts