Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Site Issue: Constantly Being Logged Off?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I have problems with it all the time, seems to have gotten worse in the last couple of days. It happens a lot when moving to another page in a thread. I'm using AOL as a browser, that might be the problem though.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
ronfromfresno said:
I have problems with it all the time, seems to have gotten worse in the last couple of days. It happens a lot when moving to another page in a thread. I'm using AOL as a browser, that might be the problem though.

I'm using Firefox on my work and home PC and it happens at both. At times it is so bad that I leave the site.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
The only thing that I can think of is, that your cookies are being deleted. But that would'nt make sense if it logs off when you are just searching the boards.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I use internet explorer/Google Chrome and AOL. This problem IS a problem for AOL users, but works with all my other browsers.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
cgilmo said:
im just sayin, mine has lasted days before

Lucky you. It is an intermittent issue. Sometimes it will go hours, and then BAM I'll get logged out five times in three minutes.

I'm 99% sure it is not a cookie issue because this has been happening for weeks. Yesterday I dumped my cookies and it has happened to me several times today.

Members online

Latest posts