Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
The blues look sharp. Too bad the centering on the gold isn't a bit better. Regardless, very nice cards for sure.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
Sick, any going off to BGS

One base and one Blue appear to be at least "9" worthy, so I'll give them a shot.

EDIT -- there's a live Orange on the Bay. [ebay:1tsyfuiq]140523545250[/ebay:1tsyfuiq]

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Risky investment but nice cards nonetheless

Where's the risk? He's already hurt. Buyers of the redemptions have already made 10% now that the cards are in hand.

Not sure the method behind the madness, but just noticed the last couple base Bowman autos ended on eBay at $450.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Where's the risk? He's already hurt. Buyers of the redemptions have already made 10% now that the cards are in hand.

The risk is in the prices his autos still command for him being hurt. If he doesnt come back and dominate the market for his cards is history

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
matchpenalty said:
Sick, any going off to BGS

One base and one Blue appear to be at least "9" worthy, so I'll give them a shot.

EDIT -- there's a live Orange on the Bay. [ebay:2d9tp8hg]140523545250[/ebay:2d9tp8hg]

probably wont be sold.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
bradical said:
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Not sure the method behind the madness, but just noticed the last couple base Bowman autos ended on eBay at $450.

Where did you find this happening? I'm not seeing it from the completed auctions I just saw.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

I sold my ref and base redemptions for more than they are going for now(sold them a couple weeks after release)-so I guess I am not understanding this logic-yet.

I expect they will go up in time, but I haven't seen the 10% increase by just redeeming them(unless I sold at an above average price).

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
hail2thevictors said:
bradical said:
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Where did you find this happening? I'm not seeing it from the completed auctions I just saw.

Sorry, that was suppose to be $350.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Bowman-STEPHEN ... 35b0a4abb8
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-Strasburg-2 ... 27b967e333

$450 for the BGS: http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-STEPHEN-STRASB ... 2561c4d73d

Wes

OG
Administrator
hail2thevictors said:
LLWesMan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

I sold my ref and base redemptions for more than they are going for now(sold them a couple weeks after release)-so I guess I am not understanding this logic-yet.

I expect they will go up in time, but I haven't seen the 10% increase by just redeeming them(unless I sold at an above average price).

What did you sell for? I can say that my buyin prices are lower than the current going rates.

Members online

Latest posts