Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge shoutout to cstmleather!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I posted an Austin Kearns #1/1 mailday the other day and got a PM from cstmleather shortly thereafter saying that he had a card for my collection. Boy did he ever....

kearndk1.jpg

kearndk2.jpg

:shock:

Thank you so much Angel! I love it and it will be in my collection forever. What an amazing card!

I also had a few additions to the Kearns collection....

kearnnnns5.jpg
#2/5

kearnssilglv.jpg

kearnsptch10.jpg
#10/10

kearnsy10a.jpg

Thanks for the look and thanks again Angel!

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Great pickups and the generosity on these boards never ceases to amaze me. On that note, I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I have a 2003 UD authentics framed kearns auto piece. It looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Scott-Rolen-UD-Auth ... 2ea61a8249

It's a really cool piece but I don't think it would fit in being on display in my apartment :lol: . I wish I had some yankee ones as those would definitely be nice to hang up. However, the next time I go home in a few months I can probably get it out to you.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Matsuicollector said:
Great pickups and the generosity on these boards never ceases to amaze me. On that note, I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I have a 2003 UD authentics framed kearns auto piece. It looks like this:

It's a really cool piece but I don't think it would fit in being on display in my apartment :lol: . I wish I had some yankee ones as those would definitely be nice to hang up. However, the next time I go home in a few months I can probably get it out to you.

Wow really? That would be amazingly generous of you. If you'd like I would certainly pay for shipping as I know those can get pricey to mail. Thanks much and let me know next time you go home.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
Matsuicollector said:

Wow really? That would be amazingly generous of you. If you'd like I would certainly pay for shipping as I know those can get pricey to mail. Thanks much and let me know next time you go home.

I think It'll fit in one of the flat rate priority boxes so it shouldn't be too bad. It's been sitting in my closet for 8 years, so I'd be happy to have it go somewhere where it will be more appreciated. I'll keep in touch though when I get back to Maui.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
rebelpawn said:
I posted an Austin Kearns #1/1 mailday the other day and got a PM from cstmleather shortly thereafter saying that he had a card for my collection. Boy did he ever....

Thank you so much Angel! I love it and it will be in my collection forever. What an amazing card!

I also had a few additions to the Kearns collection....

Thanks for the look and thanks again Angel!

going out on a limb here but i believe cstmleather is a she.

either way a great gesture and show of kindness.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Glad you liked the card, James. I'll keep an eye out for any Kearns when I have some free time(have a few boxes full of refractors/inserts).

mburgin said:

Not a she. :lol:

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
cstmleather said:
Glad you liked the card, James. I'll keep an eye out for any Kearns when I have some free time(have a few boxes full of refractors/inserts).

mburgin said:

Not a she. :lol:

Phew, wouldn't want to mess that one up!

Thank you again, it's such a sweet card I love it!

Reds in 2009- PM coming!

Members online

Latest posts