Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting Lineup Figures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoominaga

Sep 5, 2010
Just wondering if anyone still really collects these? I've been going through my old sports collection and have found a few Starting Lineups (baseball and hockey), and I'm just trying to figure out if they're worth selling. I haven't really priced any of them out yet, but is there even really a market for these anymore?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Hoominaga said:
Just wondering if anyone still really collects these? I've been going through my old sports collection and have found a few Starting Lineups (baseball and hockey), and I'm just trying to figure out if they're worth selling. I haven't really priced any of them out yet, but is there even really a market for these anymore?

I would put them around the popularity and value of Beanie Babies.

Hoominaga

Sep 5, 2010
sportscardtheory said:
Hoominaga said:

I would put them around the popularity and value of Beanie Babies.

Thanks, figured this would be the best place to ask.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
http://www.slu.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php

This is a pretty active SLU board. Read through a few topics, I think it'll help you get an idea of what real SLU collectors are looking for and value. Sign up and ask specific questions--I'd imagine they get a few newbie questions. I have boxes upon boxes in my basement of SLU's. Haven't tried to sell or move them in a long time. Actually, I opened a bunch just for the cards. Some player collectors would rather have the cards and not the figurines.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
88's have the most value.

Anything other than that I bid on anything i see for $5 shipped and have 12 or so ryans in doing so.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
bouwob said:
Anything other than that I bid on anything i see for $5 shipped and have 12 or so ryans in doing so.

I assume you have the Freeze-Frame and the Minor League pieces?

Likely, I actually dont even track them. They go into a closet never to be heard from again.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
bouwob said:
88's have the most value.

Actually, for Gwynn anyways, the 1988 can be had for around $10 up to $20 or so...the 1989 sometimes goes for $200, even today!

Members online

Latest posts