Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This weekend's show pickups - WOW (Griffey)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Bought some cards this weekend that I never thought I would see at a local show.

First the big Griffey's:

fcbgood.jpg

Then some other Griffey's:

fcbgriffey.jpg

Some nice inserts:

fcbinserts.jpg

And finally, the prospects:

fcbprospects.jpg

Did a ton of dealing and still have the Shriner's show to look forward to next weekend. All in all, a highly successful weekend. Thanks for looking!

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Russ S. said:
Great Griffey QL!!

What did you snag it for?
You get a decent deal on the Britton & Machado?

Paid the full asking price on the QL. Didn't bother trying to haggle since it was already a huge steal. The Britton and Machado came in a bigger package of prospect stuff that was definitely a bargain.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Talk about burying the lede, the ARod 1994 Rookie Phenoms card is the biggest card of the bunch and his best looking rookie card, in my opinion. Great card to pick up.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Junior Griffey said:
It's already been said a bunch of times, but great deal on that quantum leap. $30?!

The craziest thing is I didn't see the Griffey until I was leaving at the very end of the show. I'm surprised nobody else noticed it.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
JVC said:
Junior Griffey said:
It's already been said a bunch of times, but great deal on that quantum leap. $30?!

The craziest thing is I didn't see the Griffey until I was leaving at the very end of the show. I'm surprised nobody else noticed it.

Dont know how i missed it either.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
The quantum is great, and a great deal...did you get a similar deal on that Arod Phenom????? That may be a bigger steal if you did!

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
gwynn5453l4u said:
The quantum is great, and a great deal...did you get a similar deal on that Arod Phenom????? That may be a bigger steal if you did!

The Arod was a decent deal but nowhere near the steal that I got on the Griffey QL. I'm into the Arod for about $150.

Members online

Latest posts