Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Realy nice bday gift from my dad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
My old man swung by last night with a really nice gift I never expected.Here are the goods.
img446.jpg

img445.jpg

img444.jpg

img443.jpg

img447.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Thanks guys.

bondofan38 said:
Nice gift from the old man Mike. Are you working on the set? Ive got about 3/4 of the set done and have tons of extras.
No I have narrowed my collecting down to Topps Hall Of Famers and some Pre War Hofers.If I could get rid of all the rest of this **** I would be in business.
Mike

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
ThoseBackPages said:
Happy Birthday Michael!!!

those are some sweet '56's. were they your dads from his youth?
Thanks.No the they are before his time.I had picked them out at my LCS to pick up later.The owner put them in my drawer and I forgot about them.I guess my old man went there to look for a gift and see what was set aside in my drawer.I totally forgot even picking them out.
Mike

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
ThoseBackPages said:
ha ha nice!

slab them!
I plan to.I still have to renew my PSA membership.I was going to do it this week but got sidetracked when I started collecting coins for a few days.I quickly gave up when I realized I didn't enjoy paying more than face value for a coin.It may go down as the shortest hobby stint ever.
Mike

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
hofmichael said:
ThoseBackPages said:
ha ha nice!

slab them!
I plan to.I still have to renew my PSA membership.I was going to do it this week but got sidetracked when I started collecting coins for a few days.I quickly gave up when I realized I didn't enjoy paying more than face value for a coin.It may go down as the shortest hobby stint ever.
Mike

oh my! LOL

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
ThoseBackPages said:
hofmichael said:
ThoseBackPages said:
ha ha nice!

slab them!
Mike

oh my! LOL
Tell me about it.I am over that phase after 2 days.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Mike let me know if your looking to move large amounts of commons from like 2005 to current as i have a few customers that are getting into set building and ive sold off a lot of that stuff from my stock.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
bondofan38 said:
Mike let me know if your looking to move large amounts of commons from like 2005 to current as i have a few customers that are getting into set building and ive sold off a lot of that stuff from my stock.
I have a ton so whenever you want some let me know.
Mike

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats and happy birthday!!

Those are some gorgeous 56s. They're in great shape!!! Love that set. I have a 56 Clemente at PSA right now.

Members online

Latest posts