Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Lincecum Private Signing Interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Looking at setting up a private signing with Tim Lincecum, what would people be willing to pay? Would be:
$x per card
$x per flat upto 11x14
$x per flat bigger than 16x20
$x per baseball
$x per jersey and artwork

Just trying to gauge interest, as well as how much you would pay.

Jan 15, 2009
Considering I own a marketing business, I am capable of supplying the funds for this. I am 15, if it makes you feel better, I can also get Absolon Moreau to help since he is helping getting this set up.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I work in market research and this is NOT the best way to get information like this... if you really do own a marketing company, well, it's not a good one based on your survey design

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
its the format he sees on autograph websites and it generally ends in people wanting graphs for less than what the player's agent/representatives are asking for. but hey, who am i to talk? i don't even own a small business.

Jan 15, 2009
tikitomoka said:
its the format he sees on autograph websites and it generally ends in people wanting graphs for less than what the player's agent/representatives are asking for. but hey, who am i to talk? i don't even own a small business.
I am trying to see how many people are interested here before I go ahead since the minimum is 100 items. BTW, I do online marketing for businesses so they gain more profits. Considering I have huge revenue, I am not worried about what you two say.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
GiantsSuperCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
I am trying to see how many people are interested here before I go ahead since the minimum is 100 items. BTW, I do online marketing for businesses so they gain more profits. Considering I have huge revenue, I am not worried about what you two say.
yes, that's generally what marketing is for. there's no reason to get defensive, but i personally wouldn't deal with a 15 year old on a higher end private signing just from past experience. that's great that you apparently own your own business and make boatloads of money, but there's no proof of either and in the past i've seen a LOT of private signings gone wrong because kids either weren't responsible enough to run it themselves or got overwhelmed and screwed everyone over. i also don't see lincy's people willing to set up a signing with a 15 year old in the first place.

Jan 15, 2009
tikitomoka said:
tikitomoka said:
yes, that's generally what marketing is for. there's no reason to get defensive, but i personally wouldn't deal with a 15 year old on a higher end private signing just from past experience. that's great that you apparently own your own business and make boatloads of money, but there's no proof of either and in the past i've seen a LOT of private signings gone wrong because kids either weren't responsible enough to run it themselves or got overwhelmed and screwed everyone over. i also don't see lincy's people willing to set up a signing with a 15 year old in the first place.
I am already in contact with his agent right now, they have seen my earnings, my parents are willing to cosign (as they did for my business). Also, AbsolonMoreau can vouch for me and can take place in this if it makes you feel safer.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
What is the name of your business? Also are you ever going to get me pictures of those jerseys I wanted to buy from you back in August?

Jan 15, 2009
Reds in 2009 said:
What is the name of your business? Also are you ever going to get me pictures of those jerseys I wanted to buy from you back in August?
Please close this thread, his agent wanted $150 for a basic flat...no one would pay for that. I am pretty sure I sent you pictures, I would rather not post that information here...yet.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Reds in 2009 said:
Please close this thread, his agent wanted $150 for a basic flat...no one would pay for that. I am pretty sure I sent you pictures, I would rather not post that information here...yet.
my point, and if you don't want to post info about your "business" then don't use it as backup for a senseless argument.

Jan 15, 2009
tikitomoka said:
Reds in 2009 said:
my point, and if you don't want to post info about your "business" then don't use it as backup for a senseless argument.
What was your point? I decided against it for my privacy since the signing will not happen, or at least the Tim Lincecum one won't.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
tikitomoka said:
Reds in 2009 said:
What was your point? I decided against it for my privacy since the signing will not happen, or at least the Tim Lincecum one won't.
that this thread has no point. you ask what people are willing to pay, you get prices lower than what the agent is asking, and the signing never happens. and if you want your privacy then don't talk about how much revenue you're bringing in.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
In less than an hour you went from having a possible signing with Lincecum to not having one at all?

I am going to go ahead and call BS on this one.

Jan 15, 2009
tikitomoka said:
tikitomoka said:
Reds in 2009 said:
that this thread has no point. you ask what people are willing to pay, you get prices lower than what the agent is asking, and the signing never happens. and if you want your privacy then don't talk about how much revenue you're bringing in.
I just said I got a lot of revenue, BTW this was to see if people were interested in a signing and how much they were willing to pay. They are a bunch of these threads always.

Jan 15, 2009
gonzagacubs said:
In less than an hour you went from having a possible signing with Lincecum to not having one at all?

I am going to go ahead and call BS on this one.
Once again, read my last email, if u cannot give us $150 per an item , please don't waste our time
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Why would someone BS about this?

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
tikitomoka said:
tikitomoka said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":2o30z3zj]What is the name of your business? Also are you ever going to get me pictures of those jerseys I wanted to buy from you back in August?
I just said I got a lot of revenue, BTW this was to see if people were interested in a signing and how much they were willing to pay. They are a bunch of these threads always.[/quote:2o30z3zj]
find me five threads in the last 6 months asking about interest for a private signing.

Members online

Latest posts