Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

60 Minutes will do a segment on Albert Pujols tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
a total class act and an asset to baseball and his community! it's great to see he hasn't forgot where he came from!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ThoseBackPages said:
what was the segment about?
LIFE!
Minor Leagues.
Pissed about being snubbed in the '99 draft.
Breaking into the majors.
His success.
His strong connection and charity with the DR community.
And a great snippet about his 400 HR bat and a cancer patient.

GREAT segment!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
what was the segment about?

Mostly his off the field stuff.

A prom for kids with Down Syndrome.... his wife had a down syndrome kid before she met Albert and he just fell in love with her... now the Albert Pujols Foundation puts on the Prom every year.

His trip to the Dominican Republic... fixing up a baseball field... bringing tons of supplies and other stuff to local communities in DR.

Trip to Houston hospital to see a kid with brain tumor... gave him his bat from 400th HR.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
notjomommasclint said:
i made my wife watch it... she is a fan now. i gotta say that trophy case in his basement almost aroused me.

Yeah i noticed his display cases as well. He also had an autographed UDA Michael Jordan litho hanging in his sports room , i noticed.

G $MONEY$ said:
notjomommasclint said:
i made my wife watch it... she is a fan now. i gotta say that trophy case in his basement almost aroused me.

Yeah i noticed his display cases as well. He also had an autographed UDA Michael Jordan litho hanging in his sports room , i noticed.

i hope he continues to fill that case. i will continue to root for that guy as long as he cleets up! even if he becomes a yankee... even if...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
CraigsCards1 said:
any HGH talk or did 60 Minutes balk on the hard-hitting questions?

It was all about his off field stuff. He talked about his stats before the piece.... but not during.

Members online

Latest posts