Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge PC Pickup and Shoutout to Bo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
Got this in the mail a week ago or so from Bo and have just got around to scanning it. He was nice enough to give me a few extra days to raise enough paypal for it. :D

hermidalogoauto.jpg

and here's the other side for those who care :lol:

kubellogo.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
blanning71 said:
I thought miguel cabrera owned this card or was going to buy it. Not that it really matters though. Great looking card. Logoman patches are great aren't they?

I thought he wanted the miggy logo.
Op:Great card.Your sig is stunning

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
blanning71 said:
I thought miguel cabrera owned this card or was going to buy it. Not that it really matters though. Great looking card. Logoman patches are great aren't they?

i was going to bid and try and win it, and trade it to "joshhamilton" for his miggy logo patch, since he said he would trade it for another marlins patch, considering this was a dual logoman dual auto and the miggy was non auto i thought it was fair, but he didn't respond

oh well, sweet card.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
miguelcabrera said:
blanning71 said:

i was going to bid and try and win it, and trade it to "joshhamilton" for his miggy logo patch, since he said he would trade it for another marlins patch, considering this was a dual logoman dual auto and the miggy was non auto i thought it was fair, but he didn't respond

oh well, sweet card.

I wouldn't.....oh nevermind. Great card OP!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
blanning71 said:
miguelcabrera said:
blanning71 said:

oh well, sweet card.

I wouldn't.....oh nevermind. Great card OP!

i was willing to buy for a few hundred

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Now I am just looking for any superfractors of him to surface (Haven't seen any for over a year and a half since I started collecting him) and or a 02 gold refractor to show up for auction. I know there's a couple gold refractors on ebay stores, but they are terribly overpriced.

Members online

Latest posts