Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Insane Start to a Minor League Season ever???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Former Team USA Alum Shawn Tolleson who is now the closer at Low-A Great Lakes has faced 10 hitters this year.....AND STRUCK THEM ALL OUT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He's got 4 saves in the process. Talk about an insane start.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I have an embarrassingly large Tolleson USA Junior National collection.

For those who don't remember...it was Tolleson, not Kershaw, that went into their senior year as the top arm in Texas...then he met Tommy John surgery and ended up at Baylor.

Good for him.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I have an embarrassingly large Tolleson USA Junior National collection.

For those who don't remember...it was Tolleson, not Kershaw, that went into their senior year as the top arm in Texas...then he met Tommy John surgery and ended up at Baylor.

Good for him.

Haha, me too. Good thing I was drawn also to Kershaw.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Jaypers said:
topprospectalert said:
Former Team USA Alum Shawn Tolleson who is now the closer at Low-A Great Lakes has faced 10 hitters this year.....AND STRUCK THEM ALL OUT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He's got 4 saves in the process. Talk about an insane start.

The stats beg to differ - he's also given up 2 hits and a BB.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb ... pid=474521

Maybe he meant all 10 outs have been K's...

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Okay, as a fan of his...I'm going to keep this running until he totally derails.

G - 6
IP - 5.1
SV - 6
H - 3
BB - 4
K - 15
ERA - 0.00
AVG - .158

Members online

Latest posts