Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brandon Belt Sent Down to AAA Fresno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
cmnkb8 said:
Hmm...will this affect Bowman wax prices out of the gate?
If he was a major reason people bought in i would say yes. He only performed really well for like one game.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Krom said:
cmnkb8 said:
Hmm...will this affect Bowman wax prices out of the gate?
If he was a major reason people bought in i would say yes. He only performed really well for like one game.

This makes me happy. It'll be cheaper to pick some up when it comes out. He'll be back and hopefully does well the second time around and stays.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Too bad for the young man. Hope he can get his confidence back and perform better next time. Perhaps the lunatic investors in his cards will learn a lesson.

Sent from my Droid

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
whenever there is a guy who had amazing hype that now sucks, people always chime in with....good, now
I can pick his stuff up for cheap.........really?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
schmidtfan20 said:
whenever there is a guy who had amazing hype that now sucks, people always chime in with....good, now

Always? Really? Um, no.

His prices rose for a reason - he can field, and hits even better. Despite what you may have heard, prospectors don't automatically abandon a guy just because his first foray into the bigs isn't a successful one. They buy low, and sell when his value is peaking. Smart ones, anyway.

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
him and lincy were suppose to celebrate brandons bday with a supper duper bday blizzae this evening, worse news to him then getting sent down :(

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
schmidtfan20 said:

Really - I'd be picking up his stuff anyways because I'd want some of his cards in my PC. It's not about flipping it for a lot of money later - it's that it's less money out of my pocket for my PC. I was unhappy that he was up since Opening Day because his first chrome auto card was going to be a lot pricier!!!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
wah, wah, thank goodness there won't be a bustage "crybaby" poser part two this year in SF....there's only enough room for one over-broadcasted "nuschler" on the gigantes.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
lisu said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Really - I'd be picking up his stuff anyways because I'd want some of his cards in my PC. It's not about flipping it for a lot of money later - it's that it's less money out of my pocket for my PC. I was unhappy that he was up since Opening Day because his first chrome auto card was going to be a lot pricier!!!

So does that mean when I crack all my cases I better save the Belts for you....unless i pull a nice color...Woss will be winning it...

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
striderboi said:
lisu said:
schmidtfan20 said:

So does that mean when I crack all my cases I better save the Belts for you....unless i pull a nice color...Woss will be winning it...

Yes - you can have my Harpers. hehe.

Members online

Latest posts