Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCG delivery is available.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
DCG delivery is available.I also dug free 70's & 80's packs and got the set from the dig.I requested delivery of those plus my die cuts and the shipping came up as free.Looks like I will ship everything at the end of the year.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
A_Pharis said:
I requested my free set plus a lot of Die cuts and the ones I dug up from 50's - 70's. Came up free via UPS

The only problem I am concerned about with the free set is it doesn't ship till August so I wonder if you request the set and other cards which makes it free, if Topps will just wait to ship everything in August.

A_Pharis

prospectorgems said:
A_Pharis said:
I requested my free set plus a lot of Die cuts and the ones I dug up from 50's - 70's. Came up free via UPS

The only problem I am concerned about with the free set is it doesn't ship till August so I wonder if you request the set and other cards which makes it free, if Topps will just wait to ship everything in August.

Probably, since it comes up as one shipment. The cards probably won't ship before then anyway.

MetDude

May 2, 2011
hofmichael said:
Well it isn't the die cuts that give you free shipping so it is either the set or the pack of cards.

I requested delivery of Ike Davis diamond die cut and shipping came up free.
Its the only card i asked for.
Just assumed it was considered a "prize" card.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I have over 45 rings, yet I don't have the set. Is there something you need to do to get it?

Also, I went to checkout and everything is free but they want to charge me $2.75 for Delivery Confirmation (huh?).

A_Pharis

Jastermereel said:
I have over 45 rings, yet I don't have the set. Is there something you need to do to get it?

Also, I went to checkout and everything is free but they want to charge me $2.75 for Delivery Confirmation (huh?).

It says $2.75 in the break down, but the total says $0.00 at the end.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
at least all you can actually redeem your items. the site is telling me i already reedeemed my items(which i didnt)

A_Pharis

james5348 said:
at least all you can actually redeem your items. the site is telling me i already reedeemed my items(which i didnt)

Click "My Account" at the top and click "Request Delivery" on the left. "Redeemed" just means you got the prize available. Once you click on the "Request Delivery" screen you will see the set and all listed as available to request.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Jastermereel said:

So it does. Thanks!

MetDude

May 2, 2011
A_Pharis said:
Jastermereel said:

Exactly what happened with me. So I just assumed it was cause the Die Cut was a Prize Card. Hopefully I wont get a bill from topps now. Let face it, theyve been goofing up alot since theyve become a monopoly. Bout time one goes our way.

A_Pharis

MetDude said:
A_Pharis said:
Jastermereel said:

Exactly what happened with me. So I just assumed it was cause the Die Cut was a Prize Card. Hopefully I wont get a bill from topps now. Let face it, theyve been goofing up alot since theyve become a monopoly. Bout time one goes our way.

If it requires any charge at all you have to enter your credit card information. With free shipments, you get the order confirmation right away. So - if you had to enter credit card information (not billing address, mind you) - then you are getting charged for something.

You may have a black diamond and not realize it. Black diamonds = free shipment.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I tried it with a DC--got charged shipping. Cancelled, went back and added one set, and shipping was 0.00. So I'm having my Mauer DC, one set (though I know they won't be available for awhile) and the team cards I traded for sent to me, zero charge for shipping. I still have another set, so when I ask for that one, hopefully I won't get charged for shipping then, either.

Members online

Latest posts