Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

upper deck replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
:D :D :D
this for 2 expired redemps basketball 2006 products morning on one card ben gordon on another, I called them and they told me to send in and they would see what they could do. I told them I love baseball

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
WHAT! I just pulled an expired Jeter/Ripken dual from SP Authentic and an expired Roethlisberger triple patch auto/10 from Premier FB from my shop last week and Upper Deck told me "Sorry, you're S.O.L!"

coltsnsox07 said:
WHAT! I just pulled an expired Jeter/Ripken dual from SP Authentic and an expired Roethlisberger triple patch auto/10 from Premier FB from my shop last week and Upper Deck told me "Sorry, you're S.O.L!"

All who you know..... ;)

Seriously, Upper Deck does make every attempt to honor expired redemptions.
(Even if it is in a different sport). I sent 5 redemptions in to Topps. Two days later
a blizzard hit the east coast. The redemption arrived two days past the due date
(but was mailed four days before), and you guessed it....Topps said I'm SOL!
Never forget that conversation. A blizzard! I had DC on it and everything.
The redemptions were for 5 BASE AFLAC sets. Base!
Thanks Topps, I don't forget!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Oh man, awesome replacements!!!

And from my favorite set, 2004 sp game used patch edition!!!!!!

I think upper deck has quite a few singles from this set. One of the board members local hobby shop got one from this set last year as a replacement...Damn, wish I had some outstanding redemptions. Lol.

Dave

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
That's

mixtures-nuts-deluxe-rs.jpg

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
I called UD regarding an expired 2005-06 SP Signature Damon Stoudamire redemption and they said they won't honor it. I tried to send it in anyway and got a denial letter with a $2 retail pack of 2010-11 UD basketball :?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Like any company, Upper Deck can be hit and miss.

A member on another forum pulled an expired redemption (by around 5 or 6 months) from 2009 Ultimate Collection baseball. It was an 8-signature card featuring 7 Hall of Famers.

His replacement was a Dexter McCluster 1-color patch autograph.

Members online

Latest posts