Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mansfield MA show pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Did pretty well at the show today; picked up several hundred base and inserts for the PC, some vintage stuff, and the occasional hidden gem that rewarded the hours of poking through nickel and dime boxes. Some of the highlights:

Remember when phone cards were huge?
The Team Trio was a huge pickup, Spectrum /50. BV $25, got it for a dime :D
Boone RC is a condition upgrade.

img338.jpg

I have no idea what the Dice-K and Gordon are. Gordon is numbered BC-4 on the back, Dice-K has the same number but no foil stamping (neither does the Gordon).

img339.jpg

Stormin' Norman! All good shape, too.

img337.jpg

Yes, the Cameron is a jersey card without the swatch. [strike:2dmo5pri]The diecut window they were supposed to remove and replace with a swatch was never removed.[/strike:2dmo5pri] OK, so the swatch was there after all, I just had to dig out the diecut part they didn't remove. Not bad for a dime!
Neat little Sox oddball pickup: 1982 Boston Herald Soxstamps.

img340.jpg

Amazing pickups for super-cheap; all three for less than $1 total. I'm going to add Ken Hubbs to my PC; he only has a few cards and I have almost all of them (except for 2 Topps oddballs and the Legendary Cuts cuts that are /3 and /1)

img331.jpg

Fun cheap vintage oddball.

img332.jpg

More cheap vintage. I'm OK with poor condition for vintage; I can always upgrade when I'm rich!

img333.jpg

The Glanville is /50, Henderson is grey-back Electric Diamond. I know the UD Vintage was a gimmick, but it was a dime and worth grabbing for that price.

img335.jpg

I have no idea what these are. I grabbed 12 of them, all Yankees, and would love to find out what they are and if someone is interested in them

img334.jpg

Also had the pleasure of meeting our own bigpops65, always nice to meet the people behind the anonymous name on the computer!

Members online

Latest posts