Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

just saw it on sportscenter... when was the last time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
a pitcher and catcher both got ejected in the same inning?

varitek gets tossed, salta-whatever you spell it comes in, then pappelbon gets tossed?

is that a first?

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Im fairly sure The Red Sox Batting Practice pitcher Papelbon got eject on purpose because he got lit up by an A's team that usually cant hit their way out of a paper bag..... he was too embarrassed to still be on the mound, especially at home.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
fkw said:
Im fairly sure The Red Sox Batting Practice pitcher Papelbon got eject on purpose because he got lit up by an A's team that usually cant hit their way out of a paper bag..... he was too embarrassed to still be on the mound, especially at home.

Most of that was Pedroia's fault with the botched double play that would have ended the game.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
good point, I forgot about the error, I watch my games on the computer (GameCast), so I do miss alot. I did watch the whole 9th inning of that game though.
too bad the A's couldnt get the runner in from 3rd with 1 out for the win

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
fkw said:
good point, I forgot about the error, I watch my games on the computer (GameCast), so I do miss alot. I did watch the whole 9th inning of that game though.
too bad the A's couldnt get the runner in from 3rd with 1 out for the win

MLB.TV is your friend! It's the best investment I've made even though the Cubs have been horrible up to this point.

Members online

Latest posts