Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is the most atrocious cut autograph I've ever seen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Holy...wow. The Frank Robinson on this one...

3-3.jpg

I really think the owner should send this back.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
They had two cards left and only one Frank Robinson cut, so they cut it in half. Big Deal.

Kevin

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
schmidtfan20 said:
They had two cards left and only one Frank Robinson cut, so they cut it in half. Big Deal.

Kevin
:lol: :lol:

Rarely do you make me laugh. This has been one of your more successful posts.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Honestly, ever box break of 2011 SP Legendary Cuts, I see the most atrocious cut autograph I've ever seen.

For $225 MSRP, if I'm getting a $5 autograph, at least have the courtesy to spend the $5 on a 3x5 cut, not some scrap.

It's a pretty embarrassing product from what I've seen. Sure, there are some "big" cuts, but they don't look good.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Frank Robinson autographs are extremely rare!
Im sure it took them a couple years just locating a single example to use (destroy) ;)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Honestly, ever box break of 2011 SP Legendary Cuts, I see the most atrocious cut autograph I've ever seen.

For $225 MSRP, if I'm getting a $5 autograph, at least have the courtesy to spend the $5 on a 3x5 cut, not some scrap.

It's a pretty embarrassing product from what I've seen. Sure, there are some "big" cuts, but they don't look good.

Now is the time to start 2012 SP 200lbhockeyplayer Cuts.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
markakis8 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Now is the time to start 2012 SP 200lbhockeyplayer Cuts.
Sign me up for a box.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm agree. Unless Frank Robinson changed the spelling of his name to "Best Wishes Always" with a silent W, they cut off the important part of that card. And who is the picture of? Doesn't look like Frank. Could he have signed a Jack Heidemann postcard? How could you even tell that's his sig? Doesn't anyone else see that? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Members online

Latest posts