Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

selling on ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sacto

Nov 6, 2010
i finally started to sell some stuff... did a small test run on ebay (2) cards.

and i already have a dead beat bidder. 5 days no payment. the other card that ended at the same time has been paid and already arrived to the buyer, too bad it was the $1.75 card.

is this a common thing to deal with? or are the powers that be telling me not to sell stuff on ebay?

any help from you big online sellers would be appreciated.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
sacto said:
i finally started to sell some stuff... did a small test run on ebay (2) cards.

and i already have a dead beat bidder. 5 days no payment. the other card that ended at the same time has been paid and already arrived to the buyer, too bad it was the $1.75 card.

is this a common thing to deal with? or are the powers that be telling me not to sell stuff on ebay?

any help from you big online sellers would be appreciated.

I had seven cards end on Sunday night, five paid right away... one just paid tonight, who knows when the last one will pay. I'm not too worried about it. I give people about three weeks, send a couple messages... no response.. I just open a case.

sacto

Nov 6, 2010
cool... thanks for the heads up.

so its not always a pain in the (ear muffs) to sell online.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Now I know on some items it wouldn't work. ( things your not so sure about the value) but you can set fixed listings an require immediate payment. Saves the headache of chasing the payment if you ask me. Hope that helps.

sacto

Nov 6, 2010
G $MONEY$ said:
How much $$$$ are you waiting on?

only $50... which wasn't bad for a .99 let it ride. i'm not worried about the cash. just sucked for my first 2 to be 1 for 2

i think from this thread and talkin with some friends i'll have to opt for the 7 day - invoice - 10-15 day - case policy

just wanted to make sure dead beats aren't a 50% chance before i list 20+ cards

Members online

Latest posts