Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coastal Plain League Prospects?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Headed down to the Outer Banks in a couple of weeks and there is a Coastal Plain League team in Kill Devil Hills and wanted to catch a game. Was wondering if there were any top college players on the Outer Banks Daredevils or Penisula Pilots? Any help is appreciated.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
You're gonna see a bunch of Coastal Carolina players, with a few oher schools mixed in.

There aren't many "top" prospects there, but it's still good baseball. Many times, the redshirts, backups, and lower level young players go there from the surrounding Carolina schools.

Not a strong league, but still not weak by any means.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Benson said:
Hey Adam! Thanks for the info, I noticed mostly lower level D1 schools and few from the SEC and Big 10 on the rosters. Not around here as much, mostly lurk. You still playing baseball?

Yup, still playing and run a collegiate-plus team here in NY.

I also own a baseball & softball training facility in Elmsford, NY. Moved into their full-time as of January when I left my paralegal job.

If you're ever in the NY area, let me know. I'll give you free cage time. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts