Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dear FCB members.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
I would like to apologize for my actions over the past few months. Please understand I am a kid and make mistakes. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you guys better than "before" the past is the past and I would like to keep it in the past. Please next time I say something stupid or grammatically incorrect please just PM me so I can change it for the better. Thank you so much. :grouphug:

Eric

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Much obliged. This is all part of growing up my man. Idk what went on with you and other FCB members, but we all have moments where ignorance paves the way for maturity. You will understand it one day man. I am 20. I just went through what you are going through lol.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
jbone17 said:
Much obliged. This is all part of growing up my man. Idk what went on with you and other FCB members, but we all have moments where ignorance paves the way for maturity. You will understand it one day man. I am 20. I just went through what you are going through lol.
Thank so much for understanding.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
StrasburgMania said:
jbone17 said:

Absolutely man. We all go through phases in life lol.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
jbone17 said:
StrasburgMania said:
jbone17 said:

Absolutely man. We all go through phases in life lol.
:lol: :lol: :grouphug:

marterburn

Man, people know what to expect of you. The folks who are rude are going to be what they are.

But for the most part, the ribbing you get is all in good fun and it adds to the entertainment factor of the board. And when they do that, I think you see your errors and remember them better. What's you've got to remember is not to over-react to anyone and give them more fuel.

You've made some pretty bold statements prospect-wise. That is the number one way to ruffle feathers around here, so I'd tread lightly there especially if you're just commenting based on your gut.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
marterburn said:
Man, people know what to expect of you. The folks who are rude are going to be what they are.

But for the most part, the ribbing you get is all in good fun and it adds to the entertainment factor of the board. And when they do that, I think you see your errors and remember them better. What's you've got to remember is not to over-react to anyone and give them more fuel.

You've made some pretty bold statements prospect-wise. That is the number one way to ruffle feathers around here, so I'd tread lightly there especially if you're just commenting based on your gut.
I understand exactly. Thanks. I really hope I just can get a fresh start.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Feel free to post as much as you want and say whatever you want.

If people don't want to hear what you have to say, you're not forcing them to read your threads.

If people do need **** updates, they know which threads to open.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Once the new *strasburgmania* comes around people will give you a rest.

People use to give tbtwinsfan the same treatment till you came around.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
boxbreaker44 said:

I hope so :) Did Twins really get my treatment? He is so helpful and one of my favorite members!

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
boxbreaker44 said:

...And before that it was that other kid. Moniker eludes me, but he tried to pass off a Longoria 'bucket as his own - cgilmo contest.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Its one thing to say you are going to change, it is another thing to actually change.

If you legitimately do change, you will earn respect. The more respect you earn the more people that like you.

Personally, I am beginning to like you. Key work beginning . It takes balls to apologize to the entire board. This is the first step of the long "gaining respect" process.

Good Luck my man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts