Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College Football Autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks

Jun 16, 2011
Here I will post all of my College Football success! I will put their position and their 2012 Draft ranking for their position c/o Rivals.com. If they are an incoming Freshman I will post the same except I will put their position recruiting ranking. Enjoy!

ggnike13

Nov 4, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I have gotten a few 2011 recruits TTM (Matt Hegarty, Spencer Region, Vinnie Sunseri, Max Wittek, Andre Yruretagoyena, Christian Westerman, Jake Keefer, and Mitch Smothers). The UA All-Americans and US Army All-Americans were all given a few cards of themselves (like the one in gojacks sig). I have ask almost all of them on Facebook if they would give me one signed if I sent them a SASE. I also asked where to send it to.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
What do you normally get signed?
I guess cards in most situations are out of the question.

gojacks

Jun 16, 2011
Today sent out:
Robert Griffin c/o Baylor athletics

Sending out soon:
Dorial Green Beckham
Paul Cox
LaMichael James
Andrew Luck
Matt Barkley
Ryan Tannehill
Craig Loston

G

TBTwinsFan said:
I am thinking about doing Maquis Gray, Robinson, Forcier, and maybe a couple others.
If you're doing Gophers, go for Tinsley and Stoudemire

gojacks

Jun 16, 2011
index cards,customs,clippings(magazine & newspaper),etc.
Also,today I attended a college football game. Will tel about game later.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
gojacks said:

Awesome! What happened at the game?

I am finishing up Denard Robinson's TTM and that goes out today. I want to finish up the other QBs on Michigan's squad this week, as well as send to Tate Forcier.

Then I want to send to the players with Bowman and Bowman Chrome cards for baseball. I need to locate them first.

G

TBTwinsFan said:
gojacks said:

Awesome! What happened at the game?

I am finishing up Denard Robinson's TTM and that goes out today. I want to finish up the other QBs on Michigan's squad this week, as well as send to Tate Forcier.

Then I want to send to the players with Bowman and Bowman Chrome cards for baseball. I need to locate them first.
Bauserman, Wisconsin guy

gojacks

Jun 16, 2011
4 out
LSU S Craig LOston
Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o
Ryan Broyles
Ryan Tannehill

Members online

Latest posts