Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My haul from the National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I opened way too much wax, spent too much money, and had a blast. I didn't scan any of my box breaks because in reality, they are all incomplete because I was selling cards along the way too. What I have left from box breaks will be on Ebay shortly - mostly National Treasures basketball and Gold Standard basketball. Next year, I'm planning on not setting up, so that I can enjoy the show more. I enjoyed the giveaways and ripping, but because of being setup, I couldn't be away from it for long. It was great to meet all (thanks for all the car rides to various places, Junior Griffey). I wish I could have hung out more but will try to more next year. I traded Gilmo a Just Minors Jason Heyward jersey auto for a 49ers draft day auto hat from Aldon Smith.

Let's get started.

Some PC pickups:
Image516.jpg
the price tag on this was $300, but I paid $265 for it. I have wanted one in my collection for a long time!

Image524.jpg

Image525.jpg

Image519.jpg

Image517.jpg

Image527.jpg
got the Schmidt for a buddy

Image518.jpg
Image522.jpg
pulled the Lebron James from the UD NBA Greats product
Image521.jpg
Image520.jpg
Image523.jpg
YAY finally! I have had about 3 BGS 9 versions.

I also got a Brandon Belt Onyx ball auto, Onyx Rymer Liriano game used batting gloves, and a Eduardo Nunez auto'd game used bat. I had to break the bat in half (it was already cracked) to get it to fix in my bag. :( Oh well.

Some BGS love :)
Image526.jpg

I also got an orange base 9.5 but didn't scan it.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
striderboi said:
Did you open any more NT Basketball??

Yes, opened 1 and split one with Greg.

In the one that I opened - the big hit was Evan Turner auto patch #/99, sold for $300.
Also had a Pau Gasol auto jersey #1/12

From the one I split with Greg, we pulled a card of Grant Hill (auto jersey multicolor #1/25) and we sold it for $225. We also pulled a nice rookie auto patch #/99 that I can't recall now either.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Great stuff, and it was great meeting you. Again, sorry my Jeep smelled like day old pizza, lol.

Is that Bumgarner canary auto a 1/1?

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Junior Griffey said:
Great stuff, and it was great meeting you. Again, sorry my Jeep smelled like day old pizza, lol.

Is that Bumgarner canary auto a 1/1?

It's #1/10. Happy to get it even if it's a sticker auto. ugh!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Didn't get a chance to get to know you very well while we were there, but it was fun just putting names with faces at least. Very nice haul, I'd love to see how much you'd come back with if you didn't have to watch a table :shock:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
ballerskrip said:
Lisa,

Great stuff. It was awesome to finally meet you and spend a little time with you also. I hope you enjoyed the show!

skrip

It was fun and great to meet you too, Matt! I just wish that I wasn't so busy at my booth at times. Next year, I'm walking around and buying. ;)

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Oh yes, I forgot about the lot of Giants that Pine Tar gave me. A couple of Craig Clark redemptions and mainly a Noah Lowry auto which I am digging. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts