Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Antonio Brown...Sell or Hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I got a lot in today and had a few of his rookies so, do you guys this guy is going to have promise in the NFL or should I sell him while I can?

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
As a Steeler fan, I say he has limited upside. But he's a Steeler and with Ward's age and Sanders foot issues, he will play a lot in the preseason games, so i say sell now. I have a 2010 Panini Certified Mirror Red Signatures Brown that I will put on ebay soon.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
lawhs89 said:
As a Steeler fan, I say he has limited upside. But he's a Steeler and with Ward's age and Sanders foot issues, he will play a lot in the preseason games, so i say sell now. I have a 2010 Panini Certified Mirror Red Signatures Brown that I will put on ebay soon.

They are going for peanuts. He might as well hold for they will always sell for what they are at now.. He has everything to gain anod nothing to lose. Steelers even with Sanders are looking for a steady slot and he might just step up unless they add a vet... I will be at the home opener you from Pitt

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
HEAVYHITTER said:
Wheeler, you PC stats have gone through the roof recently lol.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: FINALLY SOMeBODY NOTICED :twisted:

Just busting on a a particular guy of course that needs the gratification of posting them for to prove he collects cardboard..

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
wheeler281 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:

Just busting on a a particular guy of course that needs the gratification of posting them for to prove he collects cardboard..

Yeah, I love when people post stats.... I bet that 1 base is sick as hell :lol:

yankeesfan24

wheeler281 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:

is this really necessary? i do it so i know my own collection and how many more cards i need to go to get a full print run, which is never going to happen

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
HEAVYHITTER said:
wheeler281 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:

Yeah, I love when people post stats.... I bet that 1 base is sick as hell :lol:

man I might get it graded

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
As rotoworld said today, the signing of Jerricho Cotchery "cut into any sleeper potential Antonio Brown may have possessed."

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
lawhs89 said:
As rotoworld said today, the signing of Jerricho Cotchery "cut into any sleeper potential Antonio Brown may have possessed."

AB will be there long after Cotchery is gone.. Way too much upside.. Cotchery is and avg wideout. Give that ab treasures golds have sold for 25 since they have come out you might as well hold for they will sell about the same all year if he has the exact same season he had last year. Not much to lose if holding but could gine 50-60 for the treasures gold for he does not have migh higher end out now

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
lawhs89 said:

I guess a lot has changed in two weeks! I did put that card on ebay, ending Tuesday, and after his big game last night, it has been bid up some.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:

How much more of a ******* troll can you possibly be, Wheeler? Although mocking someone so incessantly that you're copying their sig is more stalking than trolling. It's creepy as hell

I'm glad you have RETARDROMO in your corner, though.

Members online

Latest posts